What's new

Paging Mr. Hoshneer...

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
My friends at Blade-Tech want to know if this fits your preferences?
http://shop.blade-tech.com/eclipse-holster-c-1_23_26.html#.UgFBT2dSl8E

The Eclipse™ OWB “Outside the Waistband” Holster is the perfect alternative holster for those who would rather carry their firearm concealed securely on the outside of the belt rather than “Inside the waistband”. The Eclipse™ is a Pancake style holster with a full sweat guard designed to ride close to the body and allow for a full combat grip. The Level 1 friction fit locks your firearm securely into the holster with our signature Blade-Tech click. It’s tough yet ultra-thin .080 construction makes it very comfortable and extremely low profile allowing it to be carried undetectable without printing even when wearing minimal attire. It has a generous sight ramp and will not snag or hinder the draw of the pistol no matter what type of sights and will not collapse when re-holstering. The Eclipse™ OWB “Outside the Waistband” Holster is the perfect alternative holster for those who would rather carry their firearm concealed securely on the outside of the belt rather than “Inside the waistband”. The Eclipse™ is a Pancake style holster with a full sweat guard designed to ride close to the body and allow for a full combat grip. The Level 1 friction fit locks your firearm securely into the holster with our signature Blade-Tech click. It’s tough yet ultra-thin .080 construction makes it very comfortable and extremely low profile allowing it to be carried undetectable without printing even when wearing minimal attire. It has a generous sight ramp and will not snag or hinder the draw of the pistol no matter what type of sights and will not collapse when re-holstering. Buy one today and CARRY CONFIDENT!

Positive Lock Trigger Guard™ witha Level 1 Friction Fit with an adjustable tension screw.
It is interchangeable with Precision Fit Belt loops that are available for 1 ½” & 1 ¾” belts
Made of thinner.080 material it highly concealable being contoured for comfort to reduce hot spots when carried over long periods of time.
Pancake Style Holster that offers a smooth, quick draw from concealment that will not collapse, making sightless (low light) re-holstering quick and easy.
Full length sweat guard prevents direct firearm to body contact while still allowing for a full combat grip.
FBI Cant only
Eclipse IWB Conversion Kits are available for the following options:

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
bwaaahahahahahhahaahaha.... Hoshy is screwed!

[video=youtube_share;S3tAjV2zPXs]http://youtu.be/S3tAjV2zPXs[/video]

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Dude.......... That holster is the tits!!! You want to know if it's to my specifications? I would say it's way beyond anything I could ever specify. It's beautiful it's functional and I do love the feel of good leather. Hehe! Seriously though, what the shit?! You guys f@#$ing kill me man!!

Oy, vey!!! What'd I ever do to you guys?!

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
thats not leather dude.. thats kydex...

blade tech makes excellent holsters... prior to becoming a Kramer convert, many of my pistols got wrapped in blade tech scabbards...

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Oh..... And your friends and Blade Tech?! Woootydootydooo! Look at mee! I got friends that make freaking awesome state of the art gun holsters, I am so awesomely awesome!!! Mr. Name Dropper!!!!

Hahaha!!

Okay, I should probably shut up now.

Omg...... I have so much love and so much anxiety right now...

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
lol.. if he was name dropping he would have said "my friend Tim Wegner at Blade Tech" :grin:

(the gun community is evn more tightly knit than the cigar community.. everybody knows everybody.. (or at least knows "of" them))...

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
lmao. No actual friends there. Though they are mighty friendly when you want to give them money.

I've got peeps at other holster makers though...

ETA: Now Dave IS showing off...

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Lmao! No I have actually heard kydex is very good material. Sorry, you got me all worked up there. Like we all didn't see that one coming.... That does look very nice, I guess I didn't know that about the gun community.

I am on one gun forum but it is a local one for my state and haven't branched out to larger ones yet.

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
The next time I place an order with Milt Sparks, I should ask if any of the employees are cigar guys, then send them a fiver to see if I can get closer to the top of the list....the last order I placed with them took approx 6 months! ....but well worth the wait in my opinion...

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
The next time I place an order with Milt Sparks, I should ask if any of the employees are cigar guys, then send them a fiver to see if I can get closer to the top of the list....the last order I placed with them took approx 6 months! ....but well worth the wait in my opinion...
6 months for a custom Milt Sparks isn't bad at all. The list has been much, much longer...

This is amazing. I can hardly believe what I'm seeing in this thread. Kudos gentlemen. Epic amounts of generosity on this board... I ran kydex for years before I got bit by the 1911 bug. If you carry a poly gun or live in a hot state it's actually preferable, and you can leave your pistol in it all the time and not worry about pitting or discoloration from leather.