What's new

Paging Mr. Hoshneer...

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
spare mag pouch
white light
light pouch
decent blade
heh heh I still haven't purchased 3 out of the 4 of those for myself. Maybe I'll just double my orders when I do...
Ha ha ha! I'd say the mag pouch for sure. I'm surprised no one mentioned a belt yet? He's going to be weighed down with all that gear! Maybe just a reinforced nylon instructor's belt like a wilderness or the like. I used to struggle with my rigs until I bought a good gun belt to prevent printing. It was life changing when I didn't have to keep grabbing at my pants all day...

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
The operation is back open. Apparently the holster was OOS, so I cancelled my order.
Now what to do?

THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Well, we can always pretend this never happened and go back to normal...

Maybe a mod could delete this entire thread......

Javajunkie, I know you got my back bro.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Shit, just keep it down your pants, worked for Plaxico Burress.
Yeah... nothing like a 155gr. taking out your baby maker... Sounds like good times... Ha ha!
Nothing good has ever come out of a .40
I like this guy. :thumbsup:
x2! I'm glad somebody said it... Ha ha! Not a 10mm Light fan... Sorry Rex. That said, you didn't say what barrel length you had... Inquiring minds want to know...

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Don't know if this was ever wrapped up, but CompTac is having a 25% off sale today only using the code USA-0913... Makes it cost about as much as a bladetech... Just a heads up. ;)

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Thank you.. On both accounts. One for the code and the other for bringing up something I had hoped was long buried and forgotten about. Lol.

I have been successfully thwarting him.