What's new

Patch 4.0

Rating - 100%
99   0   1
Its finally here. Patch 4.0 to get ready for cataclysm. Gonna change the whole way we play WoW. Is anyone as excited as I am for the new expansion?

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
C'mon... poor Bob feels left out...

Atari seems like cutting edge technology to him... let alone whatever newfangled doohickey you're talking about.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Do not worry Bob I was lost also. Some kid at work had to tell me about this. It just seems like yesterday I was playing pong on some cheap TV game. Had to stick a plastic sheet to the TV it did stay on with static electricity though.

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Looks like 4.0 will be interesting. Cata will change the game forever. Most anticipated expansion yet....

It takes sooooo long to update though.

What realm are you on?

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I do...I may be an Old Fart but I grew up in the BBS and internet age. i remember when the Sega was the best thing since sliced bread...Wait you would not know what that is.......
Man I had Sega Genesis and Sega Saturn! I always like Super Nintendo better, though! LOL

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I'm a closet WoW player. Got a lvl 80 DK with a 4.7k gs and I'm leveling some other tunes...pretty sure if my friends/girlfriend knew I'd be all alone

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Lvl 80 6k GS Kingslayer Rogue. Icecrown server, undead...I know some of you will be able to translate all of that.

Kryonis is his name.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I dunno if i really wanna start playing again, I probably haven't raided in like 3 months. I heard when cata comes out the cap will be 85 instead of 80

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I just created an undead Death Knight....I named him Tatuaje!!

I was playing for a while back in 06 and 07. Had a great guild with Vent and we did lots of PVP and Raids. they broke up and the game was not the same. I quite for 2 years and just started playing again...

My highest level is only 65 :( but I am working on the Death knight and a Rogue.

and it is addicting....

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I'm super excited for Cat and the new patch. I'm a bit anxious, though, as the changes are very big in terms of how you actually play your class. My 5-year-old Mage has gotten used to doing things certain ways :)

Eric (and anyone else too), feel free to switch to the Sentinals server and join my guilds! We're still building, but I'm excited about all the new Guild-related stuff in Cat.

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm super excited for Cat and the new patch. I'm a bit anxious, though, as the changes are very big in terms of how you actually play your class. My 5-year-old Mage has gotten used to doing things certain ways :)

Eric (and anyone else too), feel free to switch to the Sentinals server and join my guilds! We're still building, but I'm excited about all the new Guild-related stuff in Cat.
Agreed NJ, the changes are huge for Rogues too. Got so used to doing it 1 way, it is like relearning your class.