What's new

Patch 4.0

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I played an 80 dk up until about a month ago. Was gonna start playing as soon as cata came out, but money is tight now. =P I tanked ICC 10/25, but never got a group with enough skill to get kingslayer. Sad days. My raid group sucked, but its all good. I'm prefer casual, even if it does mean everyone stands in the goddamn fire. T.T

Rating - 100%
99   0   1
I played an 80 dk up until about a month ago. Was gonna start playing as soon as cata came out, but money is tight now. =P I tanked ICC 10/25, but never got a group with enough skill to get kingslayer. Sad days. My raid group sucked, but its all good. I'm prefer casual, even if it does mean everyone stands in the goddamn fire. T.T
We are a very casual guild. We just starting raiding and we have alot of trouble with coordination fights. That being said we ran ICC 10 last night and it seems a little nerfed to me. We got to rotgut and it was 2amso I hd to call it a night. How yu guys feeling about the new patch? Do some of the bosses seem weaker to you or is dps alot much higher now?

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
^ I think they added another "buff" to ICC raid groups. That's what I heard, anyway, I don't have enough time to do raids these days. I've done the first boss a couple times, though, for the weekly. fun stuff.

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
We are a very casual guild. We just starting raiding and we have alot of trouble with coordination fights. That being said we ran ICC 10 last night and it seems a little nerfed to me. We got to rotgut and it was 2amso I hd to call it a night. How yu guys feeling about the new patch? Do some of the bosses seem weaker to you or is dps alot much higher now?

For my Rogue, DPS is ALOT higher now...when stealthed

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
My dps on my rogue hasn't really changed, between 12k-15k on fights in ICC. With that said, Mages, Ret Pallies, Warlocks, Hunter, and Feral Druid dps was increased in this patch. Nothing was tweaked in ICC as far as raid bosses go, but some classes dps did get a buff.

As I said, depending on the fight in ICC, I am good for up to 15k. Fights like Lady Deathwhisper, Deathbringer Saurfang, Rotface (If I don't get a slime) and Festergut (If I don't get a spore and have to move out) I can top 15k sustained dps. Our heavily geared mage pushed almost 17k on Saurfang this week, so mage dps was buffed big. He was around 13k-14k dps prior to the patch.

Rating - 100%
99   0   1
My dps on my rogue hasn't really changed, between 12k-15k on fights in ICC. With that said, Mages, Ret Pallies, Warlocks, Hunter, and Feral Druid dps was increased in this patch. Nothing was tweaked in ICC as far as raid bosses go, but some classes dps did get a buff.

As I said, depending on the fight in ICC, I am good for up to 15k. Fights like Lady Deathwhisper, Deathbringer Saurfang, Rotface (If I don't get a slime) and Festergut (If I don't get a spore and have to move out) I can top 15k sustained dps. Our heavily geared mage pushed almost 17k on Saurfang this week, so mage dps was buffed big. He was around 13k-14k dps prior to the patch.
Yeah our mages do huge dps. We just have a hard time with the coordinated fights. Most everybody is new to raiding.

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yeah our mages do huge dps. We just have a hard time with the coordinated fights. Most everybody is new to raiding.
The good thing is those fights come with time, learning how each person plays and adapts. I have been raiding with this guild since Burning Crusade, we know each other well, and are good about knowing the others tendencies. It becomes pretty easy once that falls into place, just keep sticking it out!