What's new

Patch 4.0

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I dunno if i really wanna start playing again, I probably haven't raided in like 3 months. I heard when cata comes out the cap will be 85 instead of 80
I'm in-and-out too. I'll go dark for 3-4 months, then come back for a while, then stop for a while, etc.

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
In the 6 years since release, I think I have taken 9 months of total breaks. And one of them was for 6 months. Sad isn't it? lol

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I'm super excited for Cat and the new patch. I'm a bit anxious, though, as the changes are very big in terms of how you actually play your class. My 5-year-old Mage has gotten used to doing things certain ways :)

Eric (and anyone else too), feel free to switch to the Sentinals server and join my guilds! We're still building, but I'm excited about all the new Guild-related stuff in Cat.
NJ I would love to change over but do they not charge you $25 per character and limit the gold they can have to 600? I still may do so when I am bored with this rogue so I do not miss the down time

Agreed NJ, the changes are huge for Rogues too. Got so used to doing it 1 way, it is like relearning your class.
Tell me about it. I just got back on and the change is unreal. The damage the shadow rogue can do now...WOW, but it only works if your stealth does not get detected....Melee damage is way down and cannot do much special now while not in stealth....

I would like to think it makes for a better character but I feel the other classes have had similar upgrades and it puts the rogue at a disatvantage, especially in pvp if you pick shadow...

Time will tell..

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Why pay $ to transfer toons ?
Cant you just roll a new toon and get to lvl 80 in like a week.

Carebears.........

ok j/k with you guys

I dont play WoW my GF kids do.

Lorax429

Dagum
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I like the changes that came down yesterday... so far. Got hosed on my 'lock when his 16 slot soulbag became a just a 10 slot regular bag after they did away with soul shards as inventory items.

Rating - 100%
99   0   1
I play on Garona in Gorfathers of WoW guild. I have a 80 hunter as my main and a dk and a couple low level toon I'm just starting. We are too looking for new people to run with. If anyone want to join a leveling and newly raiding guild we got room.

This patch really changed the way I play my hunter. Its pretty cool with the new "toys" they gave me. They did take away my precious volley though. Damn Them!!!!

I play about 5 nights a week and try to raid as much as possible. Alot of crappy pugs though. I'm usally on fom 9-1 at night. My main is Baspios it me up if you guys are ever on.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
To me Golf is the perfect excuse to enjoy a nice day, smoke a bunch of cigars and curse loudly because of your own inadequacies.

I think I still have a PS1 and a Sega Genesis, been debating getting a PS3 the last year.

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Amazing patch. Love the rogue changes a lot. Sub spec is a blast but very tough to micro-manage in a raid. Muti is now awesome, was really tired of it before this patch. Great patch Blizz!

Rating - 100%
99   0   1
I couldn't agree more with how awesome a job Blizz did in this. My hunter is really different and raiding is quite different now. The graphics are alot sharper too.
I can't wait for cata to come out. I preordered the other day.