What's new

Paul Stulac Cigars?

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Don Kiki Berger makes them for this dude from Canada ... thats right, Don Kiki Berger from Berger and Argenti division. This is Kiki Berger's newest work and people are feeling them.

Could it be Kiki Bergers time ....? Cant find a better person on the planet.

Best,
JD

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Don Kiki Berger makes them for this dude from Canada ... thats right, Don Kiki Berger from Berger and Argenti division. This is Kiki Berger's newest work and people are feeling them.

Could it be Kiki Bergers time ....? Cant find a better person on the planet.

Best,
JD
FYI I just talked to Rev @ Perfecto Lounge and he will ship if you want to buy some.

(916) 783-2828
Thanks for the info fellas...I actually got a call last night from a rep who helped me out. I'll be sure to do a review on these...so stay tuned!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys! Thanks for chatting about the cigar....and Jonathan you are absolutely right about Kiki..."can't find a better person on the planet"

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Paul great to see you on here. Was good seeing you at Rev's for your event. Those shirst you sent him were awesome! Hopefully you are coming back soon.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys! Very happy to be here (... thanks Ciggy for the point in this direction) and hahaha "grande Balls" or grande insanity? Having lots of fun but also a lot of work. Tammi is a great help and I can't imagine not having her help. I'm so glad she was helpful to you Ciggy. I look forward to the pics and review. So far so good as far as the reception of the cigar. Btw Yes the shirts turned out very cool. I will send a few more to Rev and tell him to save one for you. Well...thanks for the welcome guys and I guess it's time to turn the Eastwood Westerns off and put the stick out for the night and hit the bed and get an early start on getting a pic under my name on botl! (could take longer than a tobacco growing season...lol). Thanks again guys.

Sin

Living the Dream
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Glad you're here Paul. Interested in trying your cigars after visiting your site man. Any plans for a smaller RG vitola later on down the road?

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
A Canadian based line of cigars?! Awesome!, that's unheard of. Kudos to you sir.

Will have to get my hands on a couple of these to try. Best of luck in your venture.

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
A Canadian based line of cigars?! Awesome!, that's unheard of. Kudos to you sir.

Will have to get my hands on a couple of these to try. Best of luck in your venture.
Not quite unheard of. The fact that it is being heard of in the US first may be. Thomas Hinds has been quite successfull accross Canada.

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Not quite unheard of. The fact that it is being heard of in the US first may be. Thomas Hinds has been quite successfull accross Canada.
Thomas Hinds is also relatively inexpensive, compared to CC and NCs alike, in stores up north. Also, it's not that bad of cigar if I remember correctly... although it has been around (4) years since I have had one and rest assured my palate and tastes have drastically changed.