What's new

Paul Stulac Cigars?

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Okay...So I will do a proper review at a later date as the HERF yesterday was just to much fun and busy to do this cigar however I did smoke one and so I'll give you my quick thoughts about this cigar.
For myself and the other seasoned smokers this was not a cigar that fits into a seasoned smoker profile. This cigar definately fits into the boutique catagory and would probibly be more intended for the casual cigar smoker or someone new to the cigar experience. I was/am happy that Tammy helped me out in getting a box of these to try and hand out to the fellows so I thank her very much for that. As far as recommending these cigars, again, I would say if your a seasoned smoker you may not find these suitable and not very complex. I will try these again with some proper rest and age and then do a proper review as this cigar may change with that in mind. Paul says he is comming out with a Maduro blend which might kick this cigar up a notch. We will just have to wait and see.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the cigars Ciggy. Give another one a try and let us know what you think as that's the first review stating that kind of description that I have had. Hopefully it was just a bad one in the batch.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Paul,

If I am not mistaken, Ciggy didn't say that your cigar was a dog rocket ... what was said is that it was not the bold and complex stick that an advanced smoker might be looking for.

I have heard very nice things about you and your passion for premium cigars. You have made an admirable entrance into this world, with a kind, generous and honest man behind you, Kiki Berger. Remember, that this is just the beginning, so don't stop here brother. Keep pushing forward and developing your brand. The BOTL crew will help guide you. They have helped me tremendously.

Wurd to Toronto ...!
JD

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Jonathan! Thank you so much for the encouraging words. They are much appreciated. I hope my statement didn't come across in a negative way to anyone. I just felt bad that Ciggy didn't seem to get exactly what he was looking for in the first stick he lit up. Response has been pretty good so far especially for such a short time and your absolutely right I have read some pretty intelligent stuff on this board and am happy to have found you guys. THANK YOU ALL!

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Paul is definitely headed in the right direction. His booth at the IPCPR was awesome with the gothic theme, one of the best setups there. His cigars have been a big hit in Roseville. I am sure looking forward to what he puts out next.

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0
I think the statements go more for the preferences of the smoker than the general pubic. I have had the pleasure of meeting your people in Las Vegas and sampling your cigars. I found them to be a very nice cigar for those looking for something in the mild to medium spectrum of cigars. If you are a full-bodied smoker of course you wouldn't appreciate the experience. Canadians should be proud as I think Paul has something to build upon here.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Paul,

If I am not mistaken, Ciggy didn't say that your cigar was a dog rocket ... what was said is that it was not the bold and complex stick that an advanced smoker might be looking for.
JD
Thanks JD...That's exactly what I stated. I never said it was a bad cigar at all Paul and I'm, again, very greatfull to have been able to try them and hand them out to other members. Your cigar is constructed very well, pleasing to the eye and touch, Medium on strength, and smooth. For me, being more a full bodied smoker and seasoned it's just a blend I'm beyond.
Keep in mind we are members who will give you honest opinions about your product unlike some bloggers on the web. If it helps I will say this. I'm always trying new cigars in the boutique market and I would say this cigar is better than more than half of them, and in the Medium strength catagory, it should do really really well. If your a cigar lover in the Mild-Medium range I would recommend you give this cigar a go.
I did pay for the box at discount and handed out about 90% of the sticks so maybe other members can chime in and give there thoughts as well.
Sorry if you took it the wrong way but trust me when I say...you took it the wrong way.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I haven't smoked mine yet, and I will do it soon...but I will say that it has the sweetest band I have seen on a cigar. Thanks for giving me one, Ciggy.

And Paul, you already get another bonus point because my name is Paul too. LOL

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I haven't smoked mine yet, and I will do it soon...but I will say that it has the sweetest band I have seen on a cigar. Thanks for giving me one, Ciggy.

And Paul, you already get another bonus point because my name is Paul too. LOL
Hope the Shirt fits you well too bro! Let us know what you think of the cigar when you get the chance.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My apologies for disappearing for over a week and not saying thanks for all the kind comments that have been made. Will have maduro samples next week for the Big Smoke. Would love to have some test pilots volunteer to give them a try. Thanks guys!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
My apologies for disappearing for over a week and not saying thanks for all the kind comments that have been made. Will have maduro samples next week for the Big Smoke. Would love to have some test pilots volunteer to give them a try. Thanks guys!
I have never tried your sticks but I would be more than willing to give them a shot. I will admit my pallet is not as refined as some, however I know what I like! This is a most generous offer!

FireDoc83

Cigar Assassin
Rating - 98.5%
108   1   0
I have to agree here, I just picked this stick up in a Texas Hold'em pass here on BOTL... Why you ask? because the band rocked! and I enjoy smoking different sticks that are not super popular looking for that diamond in the rough. But if I would have know that SBB had one I would have passed :tongueout

This community here on BOTL is the best around, you want honest opinions with no sugar coating, then you will find them here. If you are getting compliments from Ciggy and JD then this is a must try for me. I admit I am more of a heavy/full body cigar fan but you never know what will strike my palate. PROOF in what I am saying is I just tried a CURIVARI El Gran Rey (stated full-bodied) Not close in my opinion! but by god this NC's was the closest thing that smoked to a CC that I have tried. I fell in love with it even though it wasn't as strong as I like.

So don't take things on here to serious, build upon them and I am sure you will have a SUCCESSFUL future in the business most of us would like to be in! :peace:

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Well put Matt! :applause:
Paul please tell your rep to contact me. As I stated...The Maduro would be more down my alley. Look forward to this one for sure.

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I have to agree here, I just picked this stick up in a Texas Hold'em pass here on BOTL... Why you ask? because the band rocked! and I enjoy smoking different sticks that are not super popular looking for that diamond in the rough. But if I would have know that SBB had one I would have passed :tongueout:
So childish :shame:

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Hi Paul...great name by the way...I look forward to tyring one of the maduros.

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Interesting. I was completely turned off by what I personally consider one of the tackiest bands I have seen recently on a cigar (It's like an MMA advertisement on my cigar... no thanks), and was probably going to pass... but after reading about the cigars themselves here in this thread, I am actually inclined to try to find a few and try them. I've been smoking milder and milder cigars lately for the most part, so these might be right up my alley. This is why this board is so great.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys! this site is awesome... I love all of the different opinions and thoughts. I should say I love all of the HONEST opinions and thoughts. What a great day for a cigar after a nice turkey dinner. I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!