What's new

Paul Stulac Cigars?

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Hi guys! this site is awesome... I love all of the different opinions and thoughts. I should say I love all of the HONEST opinions and thoughts. What a great day for a cigar after a nice turkey dinner. I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Had a great turkey day! Best of luck with your new venture, Kiki does a great job and deserves a lot more credit than he gets. Looking forward to trying the maduro.

FireDoc83

Cigar Assassin
Rating - 98.5%
108   1   0
Well I just smoked the Phantom from Paul. I do have to say it was pretty good. It had a nice pepper with a slight sweet/tart finish. The burn was very good the ash was nice and white but only held for 3/4 of an inch before it fell off every time. Still not very complex in flavors but well worth the smoke. Not sure about the price since I got this in a box pass but I would be interested in trying them again. Now I am pretty interested in trying the maduro. Keep up the good work Paul

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Had one at Shades of Havana in Peoria, AZ a while back before they closed their doors. Really enjoyed it -- looking forward to doing a review on them before long.

Paul -- I'd love to connect with you. We'll find a way to be in touch.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I’m glad I was gifted one of these. The profile sounds like a great morning cigar for me. Now the maduro, that’s something i would love to try. Will you be selling the maduro samplers after the big smoke? I’d love to do a natural and maduro side by side comparison

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I’m glad I was gifted one of these. The profile sounds like a great morning cigar for me. Now the maduro, that’s something i would love to try. Will you be selling the maduro samplers after the big smoke? I’d love to do a natural and maduro side by side comparison
good idea, that would be a cool thing to do/read a review on

Rating - 100%
159   0   0
Smoked the Ghost today. Ciggy was handing them out at the Burning Leaf Herf. I enjoyed the cigar. Much better than a yard gar, but not something that I'm going to spend time tracking down. But if I see them, I would definitely pick some up to have around. The maduro would probably be very nice to give a try.

usmcpurcell

Dutch
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well I got around to smoking my Paul Stulac Ghost that ciggy sent me today. I've been looking for a nice mild to medium smoke and I believe I've found it. It had just the right amount of spice, great flavor it burned even and had in my opion a perfect draw! I see myself smoking these in the future and possibly my next box purchase. Great job.

Oh and a great band to add to my collection.

usmcpurcell

Dutch
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Paul you are a stand up guy! I emailed Paul the other day about getting a box of his cigars since they are not available online he said he still working on getting them to NC so he's sending me a sampler. I thought that was pretty cool of him since they are not readily available here in NC yet.

Rev

Perfecto Lounge
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think this is one of the finest cigars available for those you enjoy a light-medium bodied smoke. I carry all vitolas proudly at eye level right at the entrance to my humidor.

I've smoked a few of each size and found the Ghost (robusto) to be the strongest. My favorite is the Cross (7x64 box pressed Gigante) with it's easy draw, lots of smoke and excellent flavor. I taste roasted hazelnut, a slight floral sweetness and a smooth, light creamy finish.

Construction has been excellent across the board too!

The only complaint I have is that it is hard to remove the band intact. I think the bands are really cool as I'm into the whole skull/filigree/gothic art scene.

I also can't wait to try the Vampire (maduro)!

Perfecto Lounge is 100% behind Paul Stulac Cigars!

Rev

Perfecto Lounge
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received a sample pack of Maduro's from Tammy yesterday and smoked a Ghost and a Phantom. Excellent construction and easy draw, just like the original blend (OB). They are very similar in flavor to the OB but definitely a solid medium body with more white pepper spice and hints of cocoa powder, especially in the last 2/3rds. From the two I smoked these could easily be the lightest Maduros I carry. With that said I would recommend the Maduro to those that might have passed on the OB as being too light.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I use to live in Halifax, NS and frequently stopped in Paul Stulac's place. Glad to see he released his own cigars, but why after I moved out of Halifax???. I will definitely try one, since I do have fond memories of Paul Stulac's.....

How much are they selling for? I know cigars are priced outrageously in Canada.....

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
OK after reading this thread and seeing the ad in Magazines I need to try one. It sounds good for a morning cigar and the maduro really interest me.

usmcpurcell

Dutch
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I use to live in Halifax, NS and frequently stopped in Paul Stulac's place. Glad to see he released his own cigars, but why after I moved out of Halifax???. I will definitely try one, since I do have fond memories of Paul Stulac's.....

How much are they selling for? I know cigars are priced outrageously in Canada.....
*Angel $150(20)
*Ghost $190
*Phantom $190
*Skull $100 (10)

thebayratt

Satori's Dad "NTA_Shawn"
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I had the Phantom and Angel this weekend at Buckhead Cigars in ATL.
I liked them for a good medium smoke. The Phantom was my favorite of the two. Hopefully after the Holidays are past me, I will call them up and get a few more.

Last edited:

usmcpurcell

Dutch
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Got some of the maduros in today from Tammi with a hand written Christmas card thought that was pretty neat. Can't wait to see what these are like compared to the original.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Newbie here. I've been checkin' in now & then for reviews and thought these cigars were good enough to finally register & state how much I dug 'em.
Have had the Phantom & the Skull, both Maduro. I'd call them a solid medium, definitely closer to full than mild. I suck at giving reviews, so this post probably doesn't help much. But, I dig these cigars.

Ishtar

Corona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I must admit, although I was intrigued by the presentation on these cigars, I was somewhat intimidated by the price range since it's a name I had never heard of. After reading these reviews & discovering that Kiki Berger is making them, I must try 1.
Paul, you should consider doing an event for House of Cigar Montecristo Lounge in Columbus, Ohio. We have a great customer base, huge following, best selection in Ohio, luxurious & accomodating lounge & great atmosphere. Find contact info at houseofcigar.net