What's new

Perfect Draw has lowed price of their Tool & Glue

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I'm with you, Rod. I'm tired of donating things to TSA.

I honeslty think our TSA is inconsistant from agent to agent. I would consider it (perfect draw tool) a sharp edge object, they would not understand. I honeslty do not fly, if I need go somewhere I drive, walk, or ride a bicycle.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I honeslty think our TSA is inconsistant from agent to agent. I would consider it (perfect draw tool) a sharp edge object, they would not understand. I honeslty do not fly, if I need go somewhere I drive, walk, or ride a bicycle.
I'll fly. And I'll fly every time when the company is paying for it.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well after today's experiment with the tiny hearing aid microphone dust cover brush, I have decided a soft dry clean tooth brush is the ticket to clean the Perfect Draws cutting/pulling teeth of tiny bits of Cigar debries

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
You can actually use two fingers and gently pull is out in a backwards motion. I got a supply of toothbrushes, so I use the brush as they is no chance of cutting myself.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Dang, I'd do it for like 73 bucks!
People out of the commercial industry have no idea how much people make doing commercials. It can be very lucrative. Friend who is related to the famous billiard player, the Great Willie Mosconi. Did a commercial for Shakey's Pizza. Two day shoot payed about $700.00, but the commercial ran in about three versions. Over the like of the commercial he made another $100,000.00, as it got a royalty for Everytime it ran, and ever place it ran.

The guy who plat "PAT" in the Toyota commercials must being clean up big time. Hope he is putting someone away if Toyota's ad agency dumps him.