What's new

Pet peeves

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
what are your pet peeves? M ine right now it's pissing before you leave the bar and having to stop alongside the road before you get home

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
The incorrect use of irony. Like when someone says " isn't it ironic that we both went to the same high school and now we both go to the same college?"
That's not irony. That's coincidence. In summary, my biggest pet peeve in the entire world the confusion of coincidence and irony.

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
The incorrect use of irony. Like when someone says " isn't it ironic that we both went to the same high school and now we both go to the same college?"
That's not irony. That's coincidence. In summary, my biggest pet peeve in the entire world the confusion of coincidence and irony.
Ahahaha! That's annoying as fo©k

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
No I would say my biggest pet peeve is when you hold the door for some one and they don't say thank you …… or when people don't hold the door for you…that bothers the s#it outta me

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
People who are oblivious to personal space. The example that happens the most is at the grocery store, when I check out, give me 5 seconds for cryin out loud to put my money in my pocket and grab the bags before you're less than an inch from me.

Even if they start ringing your groceries immediately after they give my change, you wont get done faster by scooting up at that point.

Drives me nuts, I m starting a a campaign to abolish this, ha.

I just need a catchy name.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I could be wrong. As I am too lazy to look up the actual definition if irony. So I'm just going off what I remember from school. But isn't it ironic that someone confuses coincidence with irony? Lol

My pet peeve is indecision. I fucking hate when people can't make up their mind or decide one thing and the change their mind. For example today I went to the OT. (A 7-11 type store) and asked my girlfriend if she wanted anything. She said a small fountain drink and hit Cheetos. Then as I'm walking out having paid and got said items I get a text that says "babe can you get me a medium drink and Fritos instead" that shit makes me so mad. Lmao.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No I would say my biggest pet peeve is when you hold the door for some one and they don't say thank you …… or when people don't hold the door for you…that bothers the s#it outta me
I hear ya...manys the time I will stand there and hold the door open for a woman and then she goes through and then her dirtbag hubby will have alligator arms or stuff his hands in his pockets and start to walk in right after her....except for the fact I let the door shut at that precise moment so he ends up smacking his face into the edge of the door. I use to just keep it open and I literally would be there for the entire time that the host of people together would walk in....not one would say thank you or kiss my butt...now they get the edge of the door instead.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha this is a great thread except I'm now thinking of all my pet peeves and the ones I can't think of you guys remind me of! @jeffturneraz this has got to be my biggest also, I can't stand it.

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I hear ya...manys the time I will stand there and hold the door open for a woman and then she goes through and then her dirtbag hubby will have alligator arms or stuff his hands in his pockets and start to walk in right after her....except for the fact I let the door shut at that precise moment so he ends up smacking his face into the edge of the door. I use to just keep it open and I literally would be there for the entire time that the host of people together would walk in....not one would say thank you or kiss my butt...now they get the edge of the door instead.
Literally laughing my ass off!!!

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Ill try this out tomorrow.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I could be wrong. As I am too lazy to look up the actual definition if irony. So I'm just going off what I remember from school. But isn't it ironic that someone confuses coincidence with irony? Lol

My pet peeve is indecision. I fucking hate when people can't make up their mind or decide one thing and the change their mind. For example today I went to the OT. (A 7-11 type store) and asked my girlfriend if she wanted anything. She said a small fountain drink and hit Cheetos. Then as I'm walking out having paid and got said items I get a text that says "babe can you get me a medium drink and Fritos instead" that shit makes me so mad. Lmao.
Ha that's great... I usually hit them with a loud "YOUR WELCOME" but I may start to just hit them with "THE DOOR"

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
People who are oblivious to personal space. The example that happens the most is at the grocery store, when I check out, give me 5 seconds for cryin out loud to put my money in my pocket and grab the bags before you're less than an inch from me.

Even if they start ringing your groceries immediately after they give my change, you wont get done faster by scooting up at that point.

This happens a lot here in AZ. in Cali it never really happened to me. But here. I'm just like whoa bro. If I can smell your deodorant your way too close.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

This happens a lot here in AZ. in Cali it never really happened to me. But here. I'm just like whoa bro. If I can smell your deodorant your way too close.
Really? I knew it...I started noticing it here but was unsure if it was AZ or just me.

AZ has the personal bubble people at the grocery store and over half the population has no concept that left lane is for passing or going fast.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

Really? I knew it...I started noticing it here but was unsure if it was AZ or just me.

AZ has the personal bubble people at the grocery store and over half the population has no concept that left lane is for passing or going fast.
Omg. Don't get me started on the driving here Hahahaha!

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
It's funny, I had this happen to me last night at 7-11.This chick walked out in front me as I was holding the door for her, and her dude walked behind her looked at me like, "you dick". What's up with that?