What's new

Pet peeves

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
People who are oblivious to personal space. The example that happens the most is at the grocery store, when I check out, give me 5 seconds for cryin out loud to put my money in my pocket and grab the bags before you're less than an inch from me.

Even if they start ringing your groceries immediately after they give my change, you wont get done faster by scooting up at that point.

Drives me nuts, I m starting a a campaign to abolish this, ha.

I just need a catchy name.
Crop dust they're ass. I do;)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
People who are oblivious to personal space. The example that happens the most is at the grocery store, when I check out, give me 5 seconds for cryin out loud to put my money in my pocket and grab the bags before you're less than an inch from me.

Even if they start ringing your groceries immediately after they give my change, you wont get done faster by scooting up at that point.

Drives me nuts, I m starting a a campaign to abolish this, ha.

I just need a catchy name.
Crop dust they're ass. I do;)
Lol! I should probably work on my timing to be able to pull that off.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
One of my biggest pet peeves is when I'm drunk as hell and I forget to pull my pecker out of my pants to take a piss. So I'm essentially standing up pissing myself and enjoying every moment of it until I realize the error of my ways. Yes, this happened more than once in my twenties and maybe once in my thirties.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
One of my biggest pet peeves is when I'm drunk as hell and I forget to pull my pecker out of my pants to take a piss. So I'm essentially standing up pissing myself and enjoying every month of it until I realize the error of my ways. Yes, this happened more than once on my twenties and maybe once in my thirties.
LOL^^ I have a buddy that blacks out, gets up and pisses all over the sofa, just like he would a bathroom ... never remembers it

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Hahaha! I would so much rather piss on the couch than on myself. I have stories and even a video My wife took that will never ever - ever see the light of day as long as I live. Maybe at my funeral.....

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Mine happen to me today at Walmart. Handed the dam cashier my money. As she takes my change out she sneezes in her f*cking hand with all of the change she was about to hand me. (I have a very serious germ phobia) I went into fits my fiancé looked at me and grabbed my arm cause I thought I was going to punch the cashier in the face.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Mine happen to me today at Walmart. Handed the dam cashier my money. As she takes my change out she sneezes in her f*cking hand with all of the change she was about to hand me. (I have a very serious germ phobia) I went into fits my fiancé looked at me and grabbed my arm cause I thought I was going to punch the cashier in the face.
Holy crap.... That is sick man.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Awww.. as someone who works in health care I can't stand that….its like when Im at 7-11 and the guy takes my cash with gloves on and then handles food with the same gloves….f'in idiots

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
The only time I run across the htf stuff like penzance for instance is when I'm broke.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
People who put threads in the wrong sections. Lol just kidding...

I have too many pet peeves. I'm one of those annoying people who lives their life by principles, and don't adjust my principles based on lifestyle.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Another pet peeve has to be ppl driving down the road with their signal on. Drives me nuts. Like can you not here that constant clicking noise inside your damn car. Do you look at your speedometer?