What's new

Pet peeves

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I had the same issue with some Gurkhas, too. But it was the three inch foot band that it happened on. Had it been the top, smaller band, I wouldn't have really cared. These were the Ancient Warrior Presidente sticks and they're 8" in length, so stopping before the band would not have been an issue.

But when the foot band had problems... In fact, just taking them out of the cellophane cracked two of them. I left the rest in my humidor, hoping that they'll be fine after resting. They seem to be

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
When people think that just because they have a pet peeve, they're entitled to fly off the handle over an incredibly minor issue.
HA! Four women under one roof PMS'ing at the same time ain't minor <grin>
Oh, I wasn't referring to you -or anyone here- specifically. I meant that my pet peeve is genuinely when someone feels they have the right to "righteous anger" over some perceived slight, or their own personal peeve. I don't mean I'm annoyed by others' pet peeves. I mean that I'm annoyed when people think their pet peeve entitles them to be a jerk about it.

As to your point, I'm married and have four daughters. At some point, my son and I will have FIVE women PMSing under our roof. Not particularly looking forward to that :D

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
When people think that just because they have a pet peeve, they're entitled to fly off the handle over an incredibly minor issue.
Oh, I wasn't referring to you -or anyone here- specifically. I meant that my pet peeve is genuinely when someone feels they have the right to "righteous anger" over some perceived slight, or their own personal peeve. I don't mean I'm annoyed by others' pet peeves. I mean that I'm annoyed when people think their pet peeve entitles them to be a jerk about it.

As to your point, I'm married and have four daughters. At some point, my son and I will have FIVE women PMSing under our roof. Not particularly looking forward to that :D
Never thought you meant that and, I agree with you!

As to your impending nightmare... stock up on alcohol, brother!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Haha, "impending nightmare."

Good luck with that StogieNInja, I feel for you brotha.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Haha, "impending nightmare."

Good luck with that StogieNInja, I feel for you brotha.
Better stock up on ammo too

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Need to vent this...

I buy lots of energy drinks, but this goes for all cans, sodas, whatever.

At the gas station, when I sit my 2 cans on the counter, stop grabbing the can by the top rim with all 5 fingers to scan it. ..

That's my drink, that's where I put my mouth. You've been touching all of Phoenix money, bums change, taking out trash, mop buckets...

Grab the middle of the can please.

Thanks, I feel a little better.

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Need to vent this...

At the gas station, when I sit my 2 cans on the counter, stop grabbing the can by the top rim with all 5 fingers to scan it. ..

That's my drink, that's where I put my mouth. You've been touching all of Phoenix money, bums change, taking out trash, mop buckets...

Pet peeve: people who drink energy drinks lol :p jk I've never thought about that though. Thanks for pointing that out, now I'm going to be paranoid!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Need to vent this...

Pet peeve: people who drink energy drinks lol :p jk I've never thought about that though. Thanks for pointing that out, now I'm going to be paranoid!
Ha! This thread has helped me realize my neurosis.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I just experienced one I hate ....littering in all it's forms. Plucking cigarettes ....pouring coffee out on the sidewalk or street generally tossing trash. I just don't get it.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Need to vent this...

I always rinse off the top of a can if I get it from a vending machine or gas station, or wipe it down with a napkin. Don't know if it really helps, but it makes me feel better.