What's new

Pete and the Drac coming to Long Island 11-01

Drac

www.smokesignals.biz
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
less than three weeks to go, getting very pumped!!

Drac

www.smokesignals.biz
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any of you guys that show up please make sure you introduce yourselves. You cannot miss me I am the big goon covered in tattoos.

Drac

www.smokesignals.biz
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Justin, I look forward to meeting you. BTW, I hope you do not mind I am using that sweet Drac piece you did as my wallpaper on the shop computer.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm sure Justin doesn't mind...but I think someone else does!

I can't wait for this event...the lounge is great, shop is great, Scott is great, the members, well, they're ok :)

I'll be the fat guy running around taking pictures...and making Gumbo for everyone!

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Thanks Justin, I look forward to meeting you. BTW, I hope you do not mind I am using that sweet Drac piece you did as my wallpaper on the shop computer.
I told you I am getting that made for you and Pete and will bring it to the shop with a couple of goodies for you guys!

Drac

www.smokesignals.biz
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Justin.
Oh, Joe got so upset that he did not make this picture. Justin, Joe is my manager/close friend and he does all my web and print art for me.
Lucas, that is not gonna help people find you we got plenty of fat guys running around here!!!

I am counting down the days, I am very excited for this day on a personal level!

Drac

www.smokesignals.biz
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
one hour parking on the street guys and it is heavily enforced. There is a huge municipal lot out back with metered parking so bring your debit/credit card or quarters because the dumb machines do not take bills.

Just wanted to give you all a heads up since they have gotten very strict with the parking down here and I do not want anyone to get a ticket.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
scott, if you were needing some cleaning done around the shop, windows washed, etc....i think you might have good shot at getting things done cheap!!

Drac

www.smokesignals.biz
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Luke knows he can bribe me with an iced vente americano and not to mention his big sexy ass!