What's new

Pete and the Drac coming to Long Island 11-01

Drac

www.smokesignals.biz
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dave you are a hoot! You know I open at 8pm that day right? :grinFU:

I will be in the back office rolling around in the Dracs adding some extra spice to them for you all.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's getting close...I'm going to work on Saturday to get Scott's patio ready to go...forecast is for mid to upper 50's...should be perfect to have the doors open to cool off a little...you get 50 guys smoking cigars in a room, it can get a bit ripe!

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
So who am I going to be meeting here? BTW, I will be wearing the Tat Halloween Shirt with my girlfriend and I will most likely be carrying my Drac art to give to Pete and Scott. I should be easy to spot.

Drac

www.smokesignals.biz
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There will be a couple guys from BOTL here on Sunday Justin. Luke is the man for taking care of my outdoor seating area for me, love ya BigMan!
Justin, you cannot miss Luke and I. Luke is a Giant Ginger Kid and I am a 6'4" goon with a shaved head and covered in tattoos.
Luke, my two employees and I will also be wearing our Spookie shirts.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I'll be there and I'll be wearing clothes.

Hefty, medium sized guy with a beard and emo glasses. I'll also be the guy waiting outside before the store opens.

Drac

www.smokesignals.biz
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time flies when you are having fun! 5 years ago today was the official opening day of SmokeSignals. I remember it so clearly.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I wish I was there at the beginning...it's been about a year and a half for me...but more so in the last 6 months since I've lived on Long Island...Scott is a hell of a guy, and I'm proud to call him one of my best friends!

Drac

www.smokesignals.biz
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks guys and Luke I am going to have Manoj tickle you.

Drac

www.smokesignals.biz
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Luke Carmine left his pastrami sandwich in your medicine cabinet, those fuckers are always losing their condiments!