What's new

Pete and the Drac coming to Long Island 11-01

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
I'm getting ready to head over to the shop now to help Scott set up...I got my spooky shirt and and smoking a Cabaiguan...life is good!
You have no idea how impatiently I am waiting for this. Time has never gone this slowly since my wedding day!

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I just have to say that Scott and the guys at Smoke Signals are awesome. I wish I could have stayed longer, but had an amazing time this morning!

Scott, Your shop is the best and the lounge is gorgeous! Thanks for everything!! Congrats on 5 years!

It was a pleasure meeting everyone that was there! Enjoy your cigars everyone!!!

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
I just have to say that Scott and the guys at Smoke Signals are awesome. I wish I could have stayed longer, but had an amazing time this morning!

Scott, Your shop is the best and the lounge is gorgeous! Thanks for everything!! Congrats on 5 years!

It was a pleasure meeting everyone that was there! Enjoy your cigars everyone!!!
^^Ditto^^ First class establishment and Scott's as great a BOTL as one can find. Enjoyed the day and managed to stay away from the amazing home made desserts! I can't afford to gain any more weight. Pete looks tired, the man needs a break.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
I just got back from the event, man I got there at 12:15 and got the last intact box! Pete, it was great to meet you, wish I could have stayed longer to chat it up; hope you have a smooth flight.

The guys at smoke signals are great, love your shop, just wish I lived closer! Thanks for the hospitality Drac!

It was nice to put some faces to names to some of you guys, looking forward to meeting up again soon. Mike, great hanging out and talking football too!

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
+1, it was awesome meeting everybody today - I think out of the 13 boxes available at smoke signals, the majority of them went to BOTLs!

Drac, congrats on five years and another sweet event!!

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I think the pics are on Stogieman's camera (he was snapping away all day). I know there is a great one of all BOTLs in front of the shop with Pete.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Thanks for everyting Scott! Your store was great, I wish I had something like that around here. Nice town too. The 350mile 7.5hr round trip was worth it! lol I would do it again in the future! Thanks!

Drac

www.smokesignals.biz
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you guys so much for coming out, it was nice to meet some of you for the first time and others again. I am happy that some of my BOTL's got hooked up. Lucas or my Managaer Joe will get pics up in a day or so, they have the camera and I left the shop without taking it home.

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Very cool of Scott to make these available for us! Thanks! Wish I could have stayed for the afternoon but got stuck working. Nice meeting some new BOTL's and seeing some old faces.