What's new

Pete Johnson's new line: L'Atelier

Tnt Cigarguy

BoM Jan 12
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
The late Rodney King said it best "Can't we all just get along"? BTW you know it's a Cigar we are talking about right? This was hilarious to read, way way way to intense guys its a CIGAR.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
^ Most of us are just screwing around. Kyle and I like to fling poo at each other whenever we get the chance, lol. The honest truth is that he's turned me onto some great cigars.

Rating - 98.6%
98   1   0
The late Rodney King said it best "Can't we all just get along"? BTW you know it's a Cigar we are talking about right? This was hilarious to read, way way way to intense guys its a CIGAR.
+1... Just a bunch of old, dried and rolled up leaves. This entire thread just makes me laugh. People are just funny.

mk05

It is what it is
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Next time I go shopping for golf clubs, I'll be sure to write a letter of grievance to Cleveland stating my disapproval of them using the same club sizes as Titleist.

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
El Suelo is how we refer to the soil in the farm. We understand that it means the floor or the ground but it also translates differently for people working on the farms.
Thanks for giving us the actual meaning behind the smoke Bro... I like it :)
love the earthier type profile cigars.
big jlp fan myself, never thought smoking twangy dirt with hints of twigs and pencil lead would be so smooth lol!

Sin

Living the Dream
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ya know, I wonder how all this would've played out if Pete said he was extending or playing on his Cab Guapos..

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
I don't care who copies who in sizes. What matters is the quality of the smoke. I personally love Nic. cigars way better than Cc's and Pete/Pepin brands are at the top of my list. It's really hard finding a lower premium cigar that has great flavor so I'm excited to see how these work out. Can't exactly call it a budget stick either at around $10, but a new venture nothing less.
Good for you Pete!
I definitely agree with you Tom. I'll try some, but if it's good, I'll continue buying them!

UPDATE: Continued reading and saw the post about the bundle sticks

Last edited: