What's new

Peyton to the Cowboys - it makes sense

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
He either goes to Jacksonville or the New England Patriots. I don't think Jacksonville wants the headaches after signing Henne last week. So that leaves Belichick and McD.
New England seems like a good destination. Plus he will be back with the guy who put so much stock in him in the first place. But he will more than likely be third string again, and I dont know how much the Tebow faithful will like that. I remember Belichik liking him a lot during the draft, plus he has a pension for picking up Florida alumns. Makes sense.

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
The first time Sanchez has a bad game, the fans will be SCREAMING for Tebow. If they're smart, they'll install some "Brad Smith" type packages for him from the get go...
He willbe sharing carries with Shonn Greene in wildcat packages. He will be a fullback with the ability to throw. There will be no sitting Sanchez for Tebow. Sanchez is a decent QB. He plays better when he has a run game. If you have to throw the ball as many times as he does your going to get picked off a lot. He will return to being a better QB with an improved running game.