What's new

Philadelphia/ midatlantic --Fuentemania Opus X box prices?

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I go just about every year and yes they are sold at those prices. Depending on availability, obviously, but they do usually sell casa fuentes by that box at those prices. I picked some up (3 boxes/bundles of Opus, not Casa) for a fellow brother at the event last year, would be happy to do the same this year for anyone who needs some. Or if people are making a road trip I'd love to stop by the shop and meet some fellow BOTL.
I'll likely take you up on this in September too. Marking my calendar.

Georgia is unfortunately too far away for a road trip though.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has a date been announce yet for this year?

Edit: Nevermind, just checked the site. Gonna try to make it this year.

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Just a heads up for those looking to come out for one of these events...
The store in NE Philly has free parking and a much larger lounge available (9/22).
The event at the Center City (9/23) will be great, but it's a much smaller store. One advantage is the afterparty at the Ashton Cigar Bar upstairs. Just be prepared to pay some cash ($20-30) for parking if you come in the evening.

I like both locations... CC because it's a nice walk from my house and the NE because it has more room and easy parking if I want to venture out. For most people, I think the NE store is an easier deal.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a heads up for those looking to come out for one of these events...
The store in NE Philly has free parking and a much larger lounge available (9/22).
The event at the Center City (9/23) will be great, but it's a much smaller store. One advantage is the afterparty at the Ashton Cigar Bar upstairs. Just be prepared to pay some cash ($20-30) for parking if you come in the evening.

I like both locations... CC because it's a nice walk from my house and the NE because it has more room and easy parking if I want to venture out. For most people, I think the NE store is an easier deal.
Thanks for the info!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys think if I get there Thurs. night I will still be able to snag a box of Opus? I'm not looking for anything too crazy, just a box of Perf. 4 or Fuente Fuente size.
Also do they usually have boxes of Angel's Share? If so do you think they'll still be there on Thurs. night? (Not that I can afford a box of AS anyway lol.)

Really want to make the drive out for this. Just don't want to take off work early to drive from Jersey for there to be no boxes left.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Was just in tonight at the center city store. Was told they'll have a ton of boxes of all the standards at between 10-15/stick, boxes of approx 32-42. Also some rarer smokes, including lots of Sharks, casa Fuentes, and others. I'm going, and will gladly meet up with other BOTLs.....

Oh yea, only limit is your purchasing power.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm not sure which I'll get to--have a very busy court week and it'll likely be a game time decision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gonna swing by Holt's tonight after work. Driving in from NJ so i'm hoping I don't hit traffic too bad. Anyone been there yet today?
I hope they have stuff left when I get there lol.