What's new

Philadelphia/ midatlantic --Fuentemania Opus X box prices?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This year will be my first time going. Is there any difference other than location on going one day versus the other?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you there today brother? Anyone there? Do they have any angels share robustos available?

Thanks
Got there a bit later than I had planned, but still before opening and I was 60ish on line. I know this because they were handing out tickets. Took two hours to get in.

As for the Angel's Share, one of the associates told me they only got one box this year (so he says).

Anyway, as I was waiting to get in quite a few guys literally walked out with dozens of boxes (I had made out a few with 20th boxes) and what looked like plastic bags of whatever singles they had so basically I got there too late and was after a lot of the resellers who bought most of the store out.

I got a couple boxes of Love Affairs and a box of Anejo Sharks for myself. Then I went and got a few 5 packs of a few of the singles they still had (couple DaS sizes, Casa Fuentes, White Bands, various regular release Opus). Good portion of the single shelf area was empty so no idea what they had prior. All the HTF singles were sold out before I got inside as per the associates.

They had one box of BBMF left to sell and they wouldn't break it up so I wasn't getting that.

Lesson learned, if I wanted anything HTF or non-regular release, literally get there an hour or so before opening to be really close to the front of the line.

Never went to one before so wasn't too sure what to expect. If you're out of area, it only seemed worth it only if you're a reseller or smoke exclusively Opus daily so I probably won't go again.