What's new

Phoenix Reinado Herf

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Some GER Corona Gordas (Rated 90) will be attending as well as some Reinado GER swag...enjoy and appreciate the opportunity guys.

Best Regards,
Antonio

Got a message from Antonio that the care package is in route. I will have the wife post up a picture when it arrives.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Some GER Corona Gordas (Rated 90) will be attending as well as some Reinado GER swag...enjoy and appreciate the opportunity guys.

Best Regards,
Antonio

Got a message from Antonio that the care package is in route. I will have the wife post up a picture when it arrives.
Sweet! Can't Wait. Thanks Antonio! Um do you have a larger ring gage for AJ? I heard he likes them big. We have pics.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Ba ha ha no comment bro.

Best Regards,
Antonio

Sweet! Can't Wait. Thanks Antonio! Um do you have a larger ring gage for AJ? I heard he likes them big. We have pics.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0

Got the goods today. Box of GERs and some shirts. As well as some samples for Sam.

As if that was not enough. He slides in an extra box labeled for myself.

Thank you so much, this is beyond awesome. And we are all appreciative .