What's new

Phoenix Reinado Herf

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
This is rolling up on us really quick. Can we lock down a time? I'm good for most of the day, just sayin. Just don't want to show up a couple hours early. Lol.
Bringing a couple of Hop Stoopid bombers for Britt to try and some Three Philosopher's. May try to bring some other goodies. Will see how the week goes.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
This is rolling up on us really quick. Can we lock down a time? I'm good for most of the day, just sayin. Just don't want to show up a couple hours early. Lol.
Bringing a couple of Hop Stoopid bombers for Britt to try and some Three Philosopher's. May try to bring some other goodies. Will see how the week goes.
I believe noon was what was said. I'll be there around then anyways cause I love that place lol. And thank you for bringing those!!!

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yeah let's get a head count. Copy and add your name.

1. Anthony
2. Britt

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I think 12 noon was the start and it goes till everyone leaves, do we have a number that are going to this? Id like to have an idea
Pretty sure Sam doesn't care at all how long we stay. Knowing him we could be there till 2am as long as we are feeding him and have beer lmao.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I think 12 noon was the start and it goes till everyone leaves, do we have a number that are going to this? Id like to have an idea
Pretty sure Sam doesn't care at all how long we stay. Knowing him we could be there till 2am as long as we are feeding him and have beer lmao.
Haha seriously one of few B&Ms in the area that I regret not having the time to go to Sam is a chill guy

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I don't think I'm going to make it. I have my kid and nobody to watch her while the wife is at work. If I can find something suitable I will. Otherwise I'll stop in and drop off the goods for you guys to enjoy. You just have to take pictures for Antonio.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I don't think I'm going to make it. I have my kid and nobody to watch her while the wife is at work. If I can find something suitable I will. Otherwise I'll stop in and drop off the goods for you guys to enjoy. You just have to take pictures for Antonio.
Ah :/ dang.