What's new

Phoenix Reinado Herf

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
That's a bummer but family come first. Hopefully you'll get something worked out. You could always look into hourly daycare places. My wife and I have done that a couple times to go see a movie.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Jeez this came up fast. For some reason I was thinking it was still a week away lol. See you all Saturday.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
#Britt does Sam no we are going to be a bunch of beer drinking savages? Just wanna make sure we are not overstepping our boundaries and putting any of his business at risk for having alcohol.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
#Britt does Sam no we are going to be a bunch of beer drinking savages? Just wanna make sure we are not overstepping our boundaries and putting any of his business at risk for having alcohol.
I told him we wanted to bring alcohol. He said we are welcome to drink whatever we want as long as we keep it in plastic cups. So it should be fine.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
As for other stuff to bring it's up to you guys. There is a few food places right in the plaza. Decent BBQ joint ( I think? that I've only had once and I don't remember exactly how good it was. Guess that means it was just ok lol) and a pizza place Sam swears by. Sam sells soda and water.