What's new

pic of your four legged smoking buddy

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Sorry for your loss brother. Good luck with the new pup.
We've actually had her about a year and a half.

The Lab was so old she couldn't go up and down stairs anymore so she spent the last couple years living in the garage--which is my wife's art studio so it's heated and air conditioned and where she spends all day. It's also where we smoke.

The little dog was just too high strung and harassed her so she had to stay in the house when we're out here. Now she comes out with us.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
This is Eve. My wife and I got married December 2012 and when she moved out to Hawaii, (I was still stationed there at the time) I told her we were getting a dog. My wife had never had a pet before; her mother is an interesting woman. We went down to the Oahu SPCA and found Eve and her sister, Kim. The man that dropped them off had been feeding them Vienna sausage and Hawaiian punch (which I kinda chuckled at because he was a local). They were under 6 weeks old at the time, so the woman asked if we'd foster them. I said no thanks I'll just adopt them. Unfortunately, they had very bad littermate syndrome and Kim attacked Eve four or five times. With my wife being 6 or 7 months pregnant at the time, and not being able to adequately care for both, we got rid of Kim. During my recent deployment, Eve kept my house together. She's great with my son and my wife couldn't imagine not having a dog, not to mention she needs to be outside with Daddy whenever he smokes.

We are pretty sure that she is a Heeler mix of some sort, but I know she's very loyal, and she loves our family very much.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
This is Eve. My wife and I got married December 2012 and when she moved out to Hawaii, (I was still stationed there at the time) I told her we were getting a dog. My wife had never had a pet before; her mother is an interesting woman. We went down to the Oahu SPCA and found Eve and her sister, Kim. The man that dropped them off had been feeding them Vienna sausage and Hawaiian punch (which I kinda chuckled at because he was a local). They were under 6 weeks old at the time, so the woman asked if we'd foster them. I said no thanks I'll just adopt them. Unfortunately, they had very bad littermate syndrome and Kim attacked Eve four or five times. With my wife being 6 or 7 months pregnant at the time, and not being able to adequately care for both, we got rid of Kim. During my recent deployment, Eve kept my house together. She's great with my son and my wife couldn't imagine not having a dog, not to mention she needs to be outside with Daddy whenever he smokes.

We are pretty sure that she is a Heeler mix of some sort, but I know she's very loyal, and she loves our family very much.
Great looking dog, Jesse. Now go cut your grass.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Thank you for taking him in. I rescued a blue Doberman from the pound that was abused pretty bad. He's got scars all over his back, and every time you pick so much as a fly swatter up, he bolts into the next room, shaking. I can't imagine how anyone could look into an innocent animals eyes and decide to beat them. There's a special place in Hell for these people,I believe. Dogs are THE definition of unconditional love. Here's our big baby. His name is PeeWee

Beside him is our 12 year old female,Lacy. She has the equivalent of breast cancer for dogs, and is not long for this world I'm afraid. Love all of them dearly.
Even though, as you can tell by the pictures, they have destroyed our back yard. It's worth it,imo.
So sorry to hear about your pup Lacy. One of the hardest things in the world is having to watch your pup get sick then finally have to put them down. Good luck brother.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I just put this one to sleep last week. She was almost 16. She was at my side for at least 1000 cigars (and probably an equal number of beers)

This little brat is our newest addition. She's still a little high strung for full on smoking buddy status, but she's a lot of fun (for a little dog and a mutt-- my first of both).

Sorry for your loss, brother. One of the toughest things ever.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
We have 4 pups, couple pure breads and a couple rescues. Also have 2 cats. As soon as I can figure out how to post pics you guys will meet them...
If you're on tapatalk you can just hit the plus sign next to where you type, if you're on the site there should be something at the bottom of the page to upload files, but it's been so long since I've been on the site I could be wrong.