What's new

pic of your four legged smoking buddy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't find a thread like this so I thought it would be cool to see everyone s four legged smoking buddy. This is my baby girl chica. She's around 110lbs of Rotty. Found her at the local pound, took her home and she ain't going no where.
Another Rottie owner checking in! Ellie was a shelter rescue and about 80lbs of lapdog!

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Here's George, my smoking buddy from day one. He was a 250 lb. English Mastiff. Thousands of cigars where ashed with him at my feet. I can't believe he's been gone from almost 2 years. :crying:

View attachment 44622

My avatar is Gus, a 165 lb. Rottweiler, but he pre-dated my cigar years. Once we make the final move to NC, it will be time for a Dane, or another Rottie.
My English mastiff was one of the best dogs I've ever had. She was dumb as a box of rocks but damn she was loyal to a fault. She would watch over us and make sure no one was a threat. Great dogs, just wished they had a longer life span. It about broke my damn heart when she passed.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Here's George, my smoking buddy from day one. He was a 250 lb. English Mastiff. Thousands of cigars where ashed with him at my feet. I can't believe he's been gone from almost 2 years. :crying:

View attachment 44622

My avatar is Gus, a 165 lb. Rottweiler, but he pre-dated my cigar years. Once we make the final move to NC, it will be time for a Dane, or another Rottie.
My English mastiff was one of the best dogs I've ever had. She was dumb as a box of rocks but damn she was loyal to a fault. She would watch over us and make sure no one was a threat. Great dogs, just wished they had a longer life span. It about broke my damn heart when she passed.
I love mastiffs. A neighbor had one - biggest, gentlest, stupidest dog I've ever met. She was awesome.

c.ortiz108

The fly in the ointment.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
This is Carlos, a rescue mutt. Some kind of terrier, some chihuahua, maybe some corgi... Who knows? He does show an unhealthy interest in the nubs he finds in the ashtray outside, and I've had some close calls when sorting out the humis. He's not bothered by smoke at all, either, and I have to keep him away from burning sticks.

IMG_00000282.jpg

IMG_00000273.jpg

Rating - 100%
18   0   0

This is Pistol or as we call him P. He'll be 5 this year. Terrier lab mix and crazy as all hell (the name the shelter gave him and it should have been an indicator that he was nuts). Definately has rocks in his head but he's my buddy and a great dog.

We have a lab mix too but no pics. She's an old girl. We adopted her about 7 years ago from a shelter when she was 7 yrs old because the shelter was closing and we were afraid she wouldn't find a home. She doesnt do much and can't get around real well.