What's new

pic of your four legged smoking buddy

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Here's what came to visit just as I was getting ready for an evening smoke tonight.

Never been that close to one of them. She did look at me tail raised before moving away in fear, just long enough for me to rush inside.

Last edited:

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Here's what came to visit just as I was getting ready for an evening smoke tonight.

Never been that close to one of them. She did look at me tail raised before moving away in fear, just long enough for me to rush inside.
I've had to deal with some wildlife while smoking before, but never had to deal with that.
First time for me. And I was just about to light up. Just posted in the "today's smoke" thread.

I heard it coming, I tought it was a cat. We put food for a neighborhood cat that often come and keep me company while I smoke.
When I saw it, it was nearly two feet away, and didn't see me until almost stepping on my foot. Then, raised the tail, sniffing me.

I got lucky it was scared but not to spray me, it moved away slowwwwwwllllly. Once it was not in a direct line of sight, I got back inside. Rushed back inside would be a better way to describe it. It came right back to eat cat food.
We've decided to stop leaving food daily and to put it out "on request" when kitty cat comes in person; there's no point in giving some if Pepe the pew steals it, anyway.

First time I ever saw one that close. Feel lucky I smell good today.
And my cigar is still unlighted. That bastard skunk stole me the perfect time to smoke a cigar, while temperature still permit it!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0

My 2 best buds. The dachshund is Pirate, my true best friend. Very smart, friendly and a little stubborn. He has true doxie moxie. My wife and I always say it's Pirate's world we are just living in it. The little gold one, Barley, is best guess Chihuahua, wire haired terrier, and Italian greyhound. Notice the natural mow hawk. Only trust my wife, my mother and I. Runs like a deer, very sweet, not too bright, but minds well Came from a tough situation.