What's new

pic of your four legged smoking buddy

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
My current lot of smoking buds. Its Reikar, Penelope (penny), and Gunnar from left to right. Guns and reiks are brothers and rescues from a shelter where we found out after the fact that the sherrif locked the bitch up for animal cruelty. Penny, or our runtweiler, was a re-home. Being the runt she still has food issues but she has gotten much better and has turned into the best dog of the 3, which surprised the hell outa us. If you coyld have seen her the first year we had her lol what a pistol.Resized_20150913_092517001.jpg

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Here's my buddy case. He's a 4 yo chocolate lab rescue we got last year. If anyone in the D.C. Metro area is looking to rescue a lab, my wife is a coordinator for LRCP, the biggest lab rescue in the area.
Nice, brother. My wife and I volunteer for the Beagle Rescue of Southern MD and most people have no idea how much work goes into that. I couldn't imagine the work/ effort it takes to be the coordinator.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Nice, brother. My wife and I volunteer for the Beagle Rescue of Southern MD and most people have no idea how much work goes into that. I couldn't imagine the work/ effort it takes to be the coordinator.
She just started so they're easing her into it, but LRCP is a HUGE rescue organization (as far as labs in the mid atlantic area) so im sure theyll keep her busy....