What's new

pic of your four legged smoking buddy

Rating - 100%
7   0   0

It is with a very heavy heart to tell you that the BEST smoking buddy I've ever had passed yesterday....R.I.P Otis ...you will always be my man
I'm just seeing this. I'm sorry for your loss. Dogs are definitely family and it's hard to let them go. I will miss seeing him in your pics.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
This is Hunny the Wonder Weenie! Our rescue Dapple Dachshund... Sweetest little pooch, slightly hard headed but as funny a dog as you'll ever wanna meet. Took this pic when my wife was opening a cheese wrapper or something in the kitchen...as you can see, she has intense focus ....when it comes to food! :smuggrin:

View attachment 95947
I have a chocolate dapple doxie and is everything you described. He is truly my best friend.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Not sure how well everyone here likes cats but here is my patio buddy. She showed up at my back door about a year ago. Shortly after I returned from visiting Tennessee Dave. We had her fixed and tried to bring her in with our house cats....nope. This little gal is a street thug. So I built her a cat door so she can easily shelter in our garage which we keep heated. I hope she never leaves. She is good company and keeps the mice and shrews in check.
Meet "Blue" our very own wildcat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Man I started this thread almost 3 years ago! Lol and it still going strong!!! Very cool!

This is my latest addition. A full blooded German Shepherd. He is also a rescue like my other 2. Lady at a local vet got in touch with me, his owner was going to put him down because they didn't want him anymore. I really hate people sometimes. He is only 1 3/4 years old, still very much a pup. Very loving and loves to play. I named him Dozer because he runs into everything and tries to push you around! He weighed 58lbs when I got him..... He is now a very healthy 90lbs :)

This is him when I got him... Not a great pic but you get the idea

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Man I started this thread almost 3 years ago! Lol and it still going strong!!! Very cool!

This is my latest addition. A full blooded German Shepherd. He is also a rescue like my other 2. Lady at a local vet got in touch with me, his owner was going to put him down because they didn't want him anymore. I really hate people sometimes. He is only 1 3/4 years old, still very much a pup. Very loving and loves to play. I named him Dozer because he runs into everything and tries to push you around! He weighed 58lbs when I got him..... He is now a very healthy 90lbs :)

This makes me happy. I hope his previous"caretakers" have an opportunity to experience a life where they aren't wanted and are subject to being put down.

My wife wants a rescue Shep and I can't wait until we have the land and space to make a healthy place for one.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
87   0   0

God bless you for saving many dogs