What's new

pic of your four legged smoking buddy

StogieFisher

Trolling troll is trolling.
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Stogie, I have a male that could be out of the same litter as Gertrude except my little man is now 6 months old.
Do his hobbies include chewing on shotgun shells and power cords too? Here is Gerty checking out her future hunting grounds, all worn out after trying to keep up with the big dogs.

20170912_083220.jpg

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Do his hobbies include chewing on shotgun shells and power cords too? Here is Gerty checking out her future hunting grounds, all worn out after trying to keep up with the big dogs.

View attachment 101510
Lol, no, I am not a bird hunter so I don't have a shotgun. Sawyer has a lot of toys he chews on and he thinks my fingers are chicken tenders. I caught him chewing on a shoe about 3 months ago and he hasn't touched a shoe since. He learns really quickly and is going to be an excellent member of the family. Sawyer is a little guy, 1/2 Golden Retriever and the vet says 1/2 Schipperke (what ever that is).

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Saw this thread refresh and can't believe I didn't add my latest smoking buddy. This is Tyson - I should've named him Velcro though, he's never more than 10 ft away. We rescued him a few months ago after my other one passed. He just turned two and weighs right about 70lbs. He minds better than any dog I've ever had; I don't even need a leash.
IMG_0867.JPG

Does have tons of energy to burn off every night though. This was after a good romp in the yard.

IMG_0810.JPG

Zero prey drive. The squirrels in the backyard can finally relax again. And, yes that is a pet pig. His mom rejected him as the runt and my friend brought him home from the farm as a pet for his boys. Named him Kevin Bacon.

IMG_0645.JPG