What's new

pic of your four legged smoking buddy

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Colt, my smoking and hiking companion!

Got him as a puppy at a rescue event almost 2 years ago, couldn't ask for a better dog. Hours of enjoying the back porch together, & even more trail miles together.

100% mutt & 100% loyal :p Though I'm thankful he sides with my wife when it comes to sleep... She's got more foot space to give up!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
This is Martini. I would LOVE for him to hang out with me. But he's almost 15 and, with his arthritis, just isn't comfortable lying on the back patio anymore.

This is Dylan, one of our asshole cats. I mean, all cats are assholes but Dylan ranks high among them all (which is why I love the guy). He happily hangs out with me while I have a cigar on the back patio. Although, I believe, he lies at my feet because it's dark out and he is hoping I trip over him, fall and hit my head on the patio, and die.

Because, if you've not picked up on it yet, he's an asshole

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
This is Martini. I would LOVE for him to hang out with me. But he's almost 15 and, with his arthritis, just isn't comfortable lying on the back patio anymore.

This is Dylan, one of our asshole cats. I mean, all cats are assholes but Dylan ranks high among them all (which is why I love the guy). He happily hangs out with me while I have a cigar on the back patio. Although, I believe, he lies at my feet because it's dark out and he is hoping I trip over him, fall and hit my head on the patio, and die.

Because, if you've not picked up on it yet, he's an asshole

Lol! That cat does look like pure evil!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Here's George, my smoking buddy from day one. He was a 250 lb. English Mastiff. Thousands of cigars where ashed with him at my feet. I can't believe he's been gone from almost 2 years. :crying:

DSC05484.jpg

My avatar is Gus, a 165 lb. Rottweiler, but he pre-dated my cigar years. Once we make the final move to NC, it will be time for a Dane, or another Rottie.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I used to have a picture of my buddy handy. He will see me start to get a pipe or cigar ready so he will go pick out a bone. Once we are both ready we go outside together.

Sorry to those of you who miss your furry friends. I don't look forward to the time when I have to say goodbye to my dog.