What's new

pic of your four legged smoking buddy

Rating - 95.5%
24   1   0

KLF

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My dear Killy has passed away today...I loved her very much, she brought many happy moments to our family. She was very ill and we decided to let her go, she had some wonderful 14 years with us and this was the least we could do for her. This is a photo of her from maybe 9 years ago

FB_IMG_1437551266164.jpg

Rating - 100%
119   0   0
My dear Killy has passed away today...I loved her very much, she brought many happy moments to our family. She was very ill and we decided to let her go, she had some wonderful 14 years with us and this was the least we could do for her. This is a photo of her from maybe 9 years ago

View attachment 67732
So sorry for your loss Brother. I have had boxers in the past and they are great family dogs. It's never easy to say goodbye but just know that you gave her 14 years of a wonderful life.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0

View attachment 67732
So very sorry for your loss, brother.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Marlow, our red coat border collie

I get a LOT of questions about him. Most borders are mostly black with white markings or mostly white with black markings, but mostly some B&W combo. The red coloring is a recessive gene and most breeders had a prejudice against them, traditionally, and near as I can tell only about 10-15% of borders are this coloring, but our breeder has a pair of B&W that both have the recessive gene, apparently. I think he's pretty handsome!

Rating - 100%
72   0   0

View attachment 67732

I'm very sorry to hear this bro! I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

View attachment 67732
I'm very sorry for your loss.

Reactions: KLF
Rating - 100%
7   0   0

View attachment 67732
Sorry for your loss brother.

Reactions: KLF
Rating - 100%
47   0   0

View attachment 67732
So sorry for your loss brother, I had to put down my boxer about a month and half ago and it's still very hard to deal with. He was only 7 1/2 so my time with him was very short in comparison.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0

View attachment 67732
My sincerest condolences brother. My boxer mix is my best bud and I couldn't imagine life without him. They really are amazing animals with so much personality.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was our first dog: Ashton. He was a Keeshond and named after the cigar, as I purchased a box of Ashton 898's for our wedding back in 99.

His back legs quit working over time and we had to put him down in April 2012. Man, he was a kickass dog who was my shadow. I still tear up thinking about him.

This is our current dog. Nougat, the soft coated wheaten terrier. He, much like Ashton, was picked out by the wife to be her dog, but is ultimately my dog. We tried Nougat out for a weekend before we had to put Ash down, but he was too much of a handful with a sick dog. We ended up getting him a few short days after to help ease our pain.

He's a good boy most days

T

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
"most days" lol

Was home for the weekend and left a half stick of butter on the counter to soften for something I was cooking. Went to the can and as I came back into the kitchen, Marlow was just bringing his front paws back to the floor from the counter -- he inhaled the butter.

They're much fun, though, no doubt!