What's new

pic of your four legged smoking buddy

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
One fine looking dog right there. If I was to get another dog I would want a pit. My wife may not agree thou.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She's nearly perfect bro, they're wonderful dogs. She has some dog aggression but we're working on that. Can't ask for anything more from a rescue. BTW the one-ear-up-one-ear-down thing is a permanent condition lol. So cute.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
She's nearly perfect bro, they're wonderful dogs. She has some dog aggression but we're working on that. Can't ask for anything more from a rescue. BTW the one-ear-up-one-ear-down thing is a permanent condition lol. So cute.
Some relatives have a pair of pits, and the first time my 8 yr old and 3 yr old were near them I was scared. But they were the nicest, most loving dogs to my kids, didn't give a shit what the kids did to them. Pull ears, tail, try to ride them. Those dogs didn't care. They played fetch with the kids.

Completely changed my uneducated opinion of the breed.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Some relatives have a pair of pits, and the first time my 8 yr old and 3 yr old were near them I was scared. But they were the nicest, most loving dogs to my kids, didn't give a shit what the kids did to them. Pull ears, tail, try to ride them. Those dogs didn't care. They played fetch with the kids.

Completely changed my uneducated opinion of the breed.

I wish every person I encountered on the street and at the park could read what you just wrote. So much prejudice. It hurts my heart bro. Thank you for being open-minded.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The biggest problem with mine was puppy chewing. A few toys and a lot of outdoor time fixed that. The only other problem is that she likes to dig under the fence to get out. Then she likes to go roll in deer poop.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0

This is my buddy, a boxer/chocolate lab mix. I posted a pic about 7 months back when we first got him n I could hold him with one hand. He's now 9 months old n 88 pounds!!! Great pup with a great personality

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I can second that. We are on our second Pit. Our first is almost 14 yrs old now. No problems with aggression. A very loving breed in my experience. And family dogs rather than one man dogs also from my experience. The first was a rescue and the second a partial rescue. Mother died when pups were 4 weeks.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I resurected the old thread but Ill post here. Just got Zenzie. She is a 5 yo gsd, recently retired narcotics dog. She was a working dog her whole life and was part of a cadre of dogs so she was kenneled her whole life. Shes getting used to living in a house.

Last edited: