What's new

PIC's It's FILLED!! Built my humidor...what do you think?

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Tom, that is FANTASTIC! But I agree, looks like you have lots of empty space that needs to be filled :stretchgr

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Nope! Haha.
LMAO!!! What will Tom's wife say if he had to trek all the way home to Michigan with a large quantity of cigars that he was gifted at the HERF to fill his humidor?

Nice Humidor set-up Tom... when are you planning to extend it down to the floor level?

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
LMAO!!! What will Tom's wife say if he had to trek all the way home to Michigan with a large quantity of cigars that he was gifted at the HERF to fill his humidor?

Nice Humidor set-up Tom... when are you planning to extend it down to the floor level?
LMAO...she's already given me the "Talk"...pfft LOL
Seriously, I doubt I will extend it. There's lots of room in it for what I have...being the only cigar smoker in the family or most friends that visit.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
LMAO...she's already given me the "Talk"...pfft LOL
Seriously, I doubt I will extend it. There's lots of room in it for what I have...being the only cigar smoker in the family or most friends that visit.
Please, once you have more space you buy more and need more space. My Avallo is full and I keep hinting of upgrading to the wife. Then you get the knobs here sending you stuff, it'll be fuller than you ever imagined. :timebomb:

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Very cool Tom, nice work! It's hard to judge the size of the insides based on the pics... would you say like a couple wine fridges? Just looking at the pics, I personally wouldn't bother with active humidification and just stick with beads. Putting an active system in there will just take up space and be more work, while beads would do just fine in that size IMO.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Tom
Great job, man! You should be proud!
I know that Ron will steer you in the right direction for the humidifier.

...show us more pics when you get your cigars in there!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Great Job Bro!

Efficient use of space and good looking to boot! :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Loving the finished humi Tom - great work.

Why don't you just add an oust fan to the beads to move the air round.

Looks like you have some spare storage space. Just saying like ..........