What's new

PIC's It's FILLED!! Built my humidor...what do you think?

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Most impressive Tom! Looks like you need to fill some space though :stretchgr

That's pretty awesome man, I like the multiple boxes of the Tatuaje TAA 2011
I love that those boxes alone are worth more than my entire humi combined.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
That's pretty awesome man, I like the multiple boxes of the Tatuaje TAA 2011 one of my favorites
Very jealous of the amount of TAA's!!!
They are my favorite NC Limited sticks. I was lucky enough to jump on these when they came out. Wished I could have found more but when the wife lost her job I settled for what I had. Now I just need to keep my hands off them and let them age.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
4 Boxes is settling?!?!? LOL

Nice collection Tom! Baller
LOL...Three are resting the other is open but only a few left in it.

Also...a little birdy told me that there is something comming in Sept. with the same blend for thoes of you who missed out. Hmmmm.

Last edited:

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Also...a little birdy told me that there is something comming in Sept. with the same blend for thoes of you who missed out. Hmmmm.
If that is true, I am going to name my next kid after you... regardless if it is a girl or boy!

Nice job on the build, btw!

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Looks like you still got plenty of room too! How's the humidity holding? Are you doing anything for temperature or does it stay cool enough in your house year round?

Dan

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Looks like you still got plenty of room too! How's the humidity holding? Are you doing anything for temperature or does it stay cool enough in your house year round?

Dan
In addition to that, I was also wondering if you used anything to seal the joints?

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
y'know, a LOT of us are seeing all that open space, waiting to be filled, asking to be stuffed... o)

good thing your stash is just so. damn. choice! make the mad bombers think twice. mostly.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0

Dan
In addition to that, I was also wondering if you used anything to seal the joints?
The Humidity seems to be holding steady. I haven't noticed any change at all. The beads came out of my smaller humidor so I think I need to put them in a different style container instead of laying about. As far as the joints, the only place I used weather striping and aquarium caulk was on the inside around the front frame. Infact I actually have a 1/4 hole drilled into the bottom for a cord to fit threw. A box is on top of it for now but it doesn't seem to even effect the humi one bit.

y'know, a LOT of us are seeing all that open space, waiting to be filled, asking to be stuffed... o)

good thing your stash is just so. damn. choice! make the mad bombers think twice. mostly.
It's taken me almost three years of BOTL and other members to expand my knowledge and taste in this hobby. I also blame them for my monthly credit card payment. LOL As far as the empty space, well my budget isn't as good as it used to be so it'll stay that way for some time to come...which I'm very okay with anyways. The CC's are mostly 2 years old as with most in the back. Most of the box's in the front are open and within a year.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looks beautiful!!!! The humidor looks ok as well I guess :D With I had 1/10th of the stock you have in the pics, hell I'd settle for 1/20th! Your now inspiring me to make my own humidor cabinet out of this corner glass shelf my girlfriend has, everytime I look at it I think of taking out most of the glass and putting in cedar.