What's new

Pics of your cellar

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Wow Dave- the cellar and pipe collection EXPLODED since last time I saw a pic. Unbelievable amount of pipes.
I know it's ridiculous but I so enjoy restoring them. Relaxes me. Then once I put time into a pipe I have a hard time parting with it. I'm got 6 on the bench right now to do 3 estates in the mail and 34 really bad shape pipes that needs extra attention. Then I think I counted 114 smokers on my racks. That pipes that I bought new or restored that I can smoke.

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
[/QUOTE]

Shwing!!!! That is killer man... My collection is just plain meager in comparison although I don't get to smoke near as much as I would like. Gimme time though![/QUOTE]

This was my cellar a couple years ago.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very good looking cellars.

I'd share a picture, but it consists of a full closet shelf (above the clothes) of tins, a good number of canning jar boxes (filled) in the same closet, and some plastic storage boxes under my shoes (filled). My pipes are all in socks and placed out of site in an old shoe box, the 'gars are in a Tupperdore. The snuff is also in Tupperware.

It's not impressive looking when it's stashed away in ever available nook and cranny. I used to have more space, but it seems the kids get along better with their own rooms! :)

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
My wife attends a lot of estate auctions, private property sales, You know the kind that are on Saturday mornings. Anyway, she finds antique pipe racks a lot. Might be something to remember for you.