What's new

Pics of your cellar

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I find myself with just over 80 pipes in my collection truly amounts to nothing compared to everything I have seen here.... Looks awesome Still need to work on where to place my pipes. Only have 5 Pipe holders, 1 that holds 4, one that 2 that holds 12 and 2 that hold 6. Sadly that only holds half of my collection. Then my tobacco lol. I buy and smoke. Right now only have 5 tins of Tobacco and 2 tubs for a total of about just under 2 pounds of tobacco..

James

Rating - 100%
86   0   0

Open/jarred

I more or less claimed the space from the wife in our office

I'm still looking for a pipe rack or may have something made as they're just more or less hanging out in there in boxes, I eventually want to do something that's a lot more aesthetically pleasing

This doesn't count any sealed tins boxed away for safe keeping

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Looks like I'm gonna have to start buying again, your my hero:) hey, I recognize that antler tamper;)
I've got some nice tampers but I seem to prefer my gifted ones
That one
A carved one from javelin
And a generic pipe nail from grrr I think

Anybody have any suggestions for a pipe rack or something I could make to set the pipes on the back wall/ sides of that cabinet?

Rating - 100%
163   0   0

Open/jarred

I more or less claimed the space from the wife in our office

I'm still looking for a pipe rack or may have something made as they're just more or less hanging out in there in boxes, I eventually want to do something that's a lot more aesthetically pleasing

This doesn't count any sealed tins boxed away for safe keeping
I contemplated pixking these up for my cabinets which would qork in your drawer.

http://www.pipesandcigars.com/mobile/pipe-accessories/79217/brigham-stacker/

Or build a board for the back of your cabinet kinda like a dealer with something like these

http://www.amazon.com/Moeller-Fishing-Rod-Holder-Set/dp/B001RI83SA/ref=pd_sim_sg_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=1FBE7G2R32CH1YSGTJTS

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Best bang for the buck I've found:
http://www.tobaccopipes.com/jobey-6-pipe-tobacco-pipe-rack/
$25.99 - $5 coupon "SURVEY2014"
= $20.99, shipped

I've got the next model up with brass legs for $5 more

Also, that code is good on anything there, through January, no minimum order, and everything always ships free.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Best bang for the buck I've found:
http://www.tobaccopipes.com/jobey-6-pipe-tobacco-pipe-rack/
$25.99 - $5 coupon "SURVEY2014"
= $20.99, shipped

I've got the next model up with brass legs for $5 more

Also, that code is good on anything there, through January, no minimum order, and everything always ships free.
That is nice looking. I like it more then the few that I have. I have 5 total pipe stands not close to enough for the pipes I have. lol. I keep talking about building a complete pipe rack to house my collection just have to many projects going right now. Easier to buy stands right now.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
That is nice looking. I like it more then the few that I have. I have 5 total pipe stands not close to enough for the pipes I have. lol. I keep talking about building a complete pipe rack to house my collection just have to many projects going right now. Easier to buy stands right now.
Yeah, if I had my shop set up, I'd be making my own. Probably be making some for a few of you guys, too!
I have some ideas.
Soon...
Until then I'll probably be picking up a few more of these.