What's new

Pics of your cellar

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted a YouTube video of my cellar, built over the last 16 years or so. Honestly, it's a bit (*cough*) excessive, given the rate at which I smoke. But I love the idea of having aged tobacco choices, so I've incurred the wrath of my better half and have slowly amassed the following:

Rating - 90%
9   1   0
I posted a YouTube video of my cellar, built over the last 16 years or so. Honestly, it's a bit (*cough*) excessive, given the rate at which I smoke. But I love the idea of having aged tobacco choices, so I've incurred the wrath of my better half and have slowly amassed the following:
Woah! Quite the collection! I'm impressed!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'm going to show my girlfriend that youtube video when she yells at me and says "more pipe tobacco....really!?" LOL.

What a collection!!! I can only imagine the age of some of those baccy's!!

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
I'm going to show my girlfriend that youtube video when she yells at me and says "more pipe tobacco....really!?" LOL.

What a collection!!! I can only imagine the age of some of those baccy's!!
I don't know... If I used that on Kandace she'd probably want me to lay mine all out the same way fit her to see and I'm afraid to see how big it's gotten myself. She'd probably skin me alive!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I don't know... If I used that on Kandace she'd probably want me to lay mine all out the same way fit her to see and I'm afraid to see how big it's gotten myself. She'd probably skin me alive!
I'm going to need a bookshelf or something for all the baccy the way I'm going. Although, I have visions for a room in a house as my piping/cigar lounge lol.

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I have no words. Got any 10 yr old Cairo?!?!?!?

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Wow!!

How long u plan on living? Looks like at least a lifetime supply there