What's new

Pics of your cellar

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
image.jpg
Cellar achieved, geeking out. Once I got them into individual jars it was easier to tell the differences (smell wise). A little overwhelming when they are all in plastic bags next to eachother. Some have deeper fruity wine type notes, and others smell like straight campfire. Yum. I'm in heaven haha.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 58385
Cellar achieved, geeking out. Once I got them into individual jars it was easier to tell the differences (smell wise). A little overwhelming when they are all in plastic bags next to eachother. Some have deeper fruity wine type notes, and others smell like straight campfire. Yum. I'm in heaven haha.
Now smoke something already! :D

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
View attachment 58385
Looks great!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow dave, sweet! If I had I shelf of that I'd be dead! Started 2 months ago, have 2 dr G ' s and 3 mm cobs and getting bitched at asking how many I need lol. I'm trying to secretly save for a good pipe we'll see how that goes.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Wow dave, sweet! If I had I shelf of that I'd be dead! Started 2 months ago, have 2 dr G ' s and 3 mm cobs and getting bitched at asking how many I need lol. I'm trying to secretly save for a good pipe we'll see how that goes.
Heh heh heh... yeah, that sounds about right. Of course, the definition of the word "need" changes from person to person.

I am very fortunate in that my wife will ask me on occasion how many pipes (and/or cigars) I have and the worst reaction I get is a shaking of her head.

Have you discovered the wonderful world of estate pipes yet? That will kill ya!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Heh heh heh... yeah, that sounds about right. Of course, the definition of the word "need" changes from person to person.

I am very fortunate in that my wife will ask me on occasion how many pipes (and/or cigars) I have and the worst reaction I get is a shaking of her head.

Have you discovered the wonderful world of estate pipes yet? That will kill ya!
If you know how many pipes you have, you definitely don't have too many.

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
That's a gorgeous, albeit quite empty, cabinet. (yes, I am on a 'post-the-obvious' kick right now)

I've put up the pegboard so I will clean up mine a bit and post new pics.

I love living vicariously through you guys
Calm down, easy there. I keep unopened tins in another location. Don't be starting the javelin needs baccy stuff.