What's new

Pics of your Humidor/Cooler/Walk In etc

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
AZsteelman said:
I know, it's really dry, but the beads are insurance in case things go awry with the Oasis and it gets too wet...ya gotta be prepared. I've got tubes of beads on each shelf, and the Oasis in the back of the unit...very stable with this set up!
I'm the same way. I would rather be safe than sorry. Must be my OCD :dunno:

Jagstownville

Voodoo Mafia Family Inc.
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Middle of massive re-org tonight!!!! :thumbsup:

Had sticks everywhere!!!! :dunno: Good shape now unless I break down an order a couple of boxes that I want! :halfgrinw

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Jagstownville said:
Middle of massive re-org tonight!!!! :thumbsup:

Had sticks everywhere!!!! :dunno: Good shape now unless I break down an order a couple of boxes that I want! :halfgrinw
Jags, You run out of space, I can hold a box or two for you:halfgrinw

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
MIne looks like Toms... dont feel like taking pictures now.. but it is a big cooler... I will take some later...

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Tom, I think we all could help you out. :angel: Just to let you know, I'm getting a new cooler this week. :inlove:

IHT

Im-Ho-Tep
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
i don't post much on here anymore, and im out of the cigar scene (went back to pipes), but here's a couple of my humidors.
the Aristocrat is for sale if you live anywhere near the KC area. :popeyes:

first is the fridge-a-dor (if i had to do it all over again, i would've bought a huge one of these and never gone to the aristocrat plus)

and on to the aristocrat plus. awesome humidor. massive storage space for boxes and singles. i had him leave out the 2nd singles drawer, as i bought by the box. :grin: (photos are from when it was brand new - july of '05)

just to give you an idea of how big they are. the outside dimensions arent much bigger than my Haier wine chiller, but i went from about 25 boxes capacity to 60+ with the aristocrat (and the slide out shelves are the way to go)

felt like posting since only 2 or 3 had put up photos and this is page 2 of the topic.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Killer setup IHT! My setup has been a dream and has been sadly humbled by your pics. Great work...by the way why ya no longer really into cigars?