What's new

Pics of your Humidor/Cooler/Walk In etc

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks Mich..

Cliff, I had 6 boxes come in the last 2 wks, one being a cab of slr dcs which really screwed up my humi real estate...but i got em in there.

i actually took detailed pics of how i have the boxes arranged so i know how to put them back right when i get a gar. it took me hours to get them all in there.:bigeyes:

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
CIGARHead said:
i actually took detailed pics of how i have the boxes arranged so i know how to put them back right when i get a gar. it took me hours to get them all in there.:bigeyes:
That's so funny...the tetris packing.

I know what you mean, and I don't have even 1 shelf's worth of boxes that you have. The other day I took out a cigar from a bottom box on my bottom shelf and I forgot how I had it. When I put it back in the boxes on the right side of it were all crooked. I had to look at pictures of my own wine cooler to remember how I had it packed.

I can only IMAGINE what you have to go through when you want a cigar out of a middle box or something!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
CIGARHead said:
Thanks Mich..

Cliff, I had 6 boxes come in the last 2 wks, one being a cab of slr dcs which really screwed up my humi real estate...but i got em in there.

Damn that's great Austin :hysterica The force is obviously strong with this one, The Tetris force that is :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yeah Jason, its one of those "good" problems in life:wink:

I actualy am thinkin of buying a wine cooler. thats prob the most economical for me right now.

You'll get your humi filled in no time trust me. I know i always get sucked in. This addiction is why i dont have a new car (been driving a mitsu montero sport since '98 and shes about ta blow) and a bunch of cigars. I tell miss CH, that this is my car payment:hammersma

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Ahh. In that case, yeah I have beads in pantyhose. Couldn't be happier since I've found the promised land and bought beads.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Post #17 pictures. MichiganM. He has rocks in his humi. Maybe to hold the bulging boxes closed?:nodlaugh:

IHT

Im-Ho-Tep
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
lol... when i got my "climmax" media, i went out and bought hot-pink knee-highs to put them in... :peckkiss: :love:

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I'm not sure what it making me HARD, "the talk about climmax, hot-pink knee-highs, beads in pantyhose or all the pic's that CIGARHead has ..........Holly SHIT !!!!!!