What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Lol, I almost feel bad for handing out those sticks knowing what I know now. Hahaha, I have definitely been practicing and my mentor has taught me a whole bunch.
I mean it might be the most aged one still intact haha, I would be more then happy to let you smoke it aged to see if you like how the blend turned out. Let me know.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I mean it might be the most aged one still intact haha, I would be more then happy to let you smoke it aged to see if you like how the blend turned out. Let me know.
I still have one or two "segundos" of that one I'm pretty sure. I'm pretty sold on that blend and everyone else seems to be as well. Go ahead and turn that puppy to ash!

Jan Bynens

Moscca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! I like it. I wish my memory with hall of famers were better. I could identify who's on your bands. I do wonder if there is a theme though, I do like the idea of them being just regular folk. ... if that were the case.

I almost just want to smoke these with out wrappers.

Nice mold Marc !!
Can you tell me where you bought it ?
Thanks.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh it's interesting to see a mold with two closed ends, like my 47 from Martinez (which I realized has different curvatures on each end, one more rounded, one more flattish).
Really. well, that sounds like a really nice eye candy dosing. can I get you to break off a piece?
On my labels: Modigliani, Sartre (glasses), and a Cuban woman from the 1800s. There are themes, ya. Some of the other black-and-white labels feature Simone de Beauvoir and Camus.
I find them interestingly inspiring some how.
Where did you find that mold? I've contacted "Custom Cigar Molds" but haven't heard back from them...I'd really like to get a perfecto/figurado mold like that!
eBay. It was wild. there were more then 45 or so molds total, that went in single lots, a few a day, in 5 or something day durations, in a weird spot, with a half dozen or so biders for a few weeks. I've never seen anything like it. WLT bought a lot of the 50 RG in bulk. .. wild.
It would be real nice to be able to have a custom molds made. I would have a mold with all the Hemingway vitola in one. or some Cuaba.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
It's a 6 1/2 x 47. You can see here I have the heads in the less-rounded end. I haven't filled out the length because I'm shooting for 5 5/8 after the wrap'n'cut.

You both are making me so damn jealous!

Marc, those are excellent knock offs!

Bliss, those bunches look good enough without the wrapper!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Okay. so now you say end bits and I wonder if your talking about the, lets call the space were the binder hangs out the ends, where, I can see they are different sizes.
the less-rounded end
What? where?
where is the rest of it? I want to pack it and wrap it. ... that might be your domain right there.
I don't want to call up there to see if I can't be got. and don't remind me how much it was, I don't need another mold. I'm f'cked. .. I could make 2 nice 3 by 47s.

Last edited: