What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks! I'm just trying to keep on practicing and not get frustrated.
More videos and more practice.
Need the weather to clear up so I can get in some more taste testing!
Looks like you have made some serious progress lately yourself.
Don't let frustration win. Give them at least a month or two in a nice smelling cedar humidor before you judge them. Most of my sticks make a dramatic change around the 1-2 month mark. The ones I sent you should have at least a month, if not two, in my humidor. They should be good.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
That's really nice looking! Blend??
1/2 corojo seco, 1/2 nica habano seco, 1 corojo viso, 1/2 Dominican ligero, with a Dominican binder. Normally wrapped with CT1LS from LO for a toasted marshmallow flavor and the namesake of the blend. It's the blend I roll the most of and use to try all new wrapper on typically.

I have a new blend I'm rolling today specifically for the corojo wrapper even though I haven't tried that wrapper yet, but I have a good idea of what works and what doesn't at this point:
1 nica criollo seco (lo), 1 corojo viso (wlt), 1 criollo ligero (wlt), Ecuadorian seco binder (lo). Pretty excited for this one actually.

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
1/2 corojo seco, 1/2 nica habano seco, 1 corojo viso, 1/2 Dominican ligero, with a Dominican binder. Normally wrapped with CT1LS from LO for a toasted marshmallow flavor and the namesake of the blend. It's the blend I roll the most of and use to try all new wrapper on typically.

I have a new blend I'm rolling today specifically for the corojo wrapper even though I haven't tried that wrapper yet, but I have a good idea of what works and what doesn't at this point:
1 nica criollo seco (lo), 1 corojo viso (wlt), 1 criollo ligero (wlt), Ecuadorian seco binder (lo). Pretty excited for this one actually.
that sounds good. I'll give it a try. What rg do you end up with?