What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well the CT is not the same as the Ecuadorian is not the same as the ... It differs a bunch country by country, too, as well as batch by batch. All's I can tell you, it worked out for this binder.
Again I could be wrong, but I think LO's "CT Havana" is something like Havana 142, which is more of a cigarette tobacco (though grown as cigar binder leaf), and not the same thing as USA CT Shade vs. Ec. CT Shade. More like CT Broadleaf vs. CT Shade.

The reason I remember this stuff is because there was a guy on here a year ago who'd been told by some LO salesman that if he wants a "Cuban profile," he should get LO's Havana. Which upon some study turned out to be nonsense because LO's Havana was a species of cigarette broadleaf used for binders....

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
20170831_142449.jpg 20170829_211222.jpg

Labor day rolling and smoke. Used WLT Ecuador Maduro wrapper that I had left from a blend kit I never used. Wasn't used to it and had a real hard time with tearing and keeping the veins lined up on the smaller ring gauge bunches.
1 Dom criollo 98 ligero, 1 mata fina, 1 corjo viso, 1 ecuadorian seco, ecu. seco binder.
Yum