What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
This from my perfecto mold rolled Aug last year, i found it difficult at the time and this is quite tight, got a little better when the burn line hit the barrel and i cut a little more off the cap end, enjoyed the smoke though, need to give them another tryView attachment 110680
It's not unusual for the pointy end to be tight. Problem solves itself.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
20180320_194000.jpg
2 CV criollo ligero, 1 CV CV hab seco, olor seco binder, wrapped in LO perique.
Smooth with a lot of white pepper and wonderful aroma. Too much vitamin N though - made me jittery and that usually doesn't happen.
The perique looked nice and burned well as a wrapper but won't use it again in that manner. The distinctive perique flavor was barely noticeable until the end of the last 3rd.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
View attachment 110732
2 CV criollo ligero, 1 CV CV hab seco, olor seco binder, wrapped in LO perique.
Smooth with a lot of white pepper and wonderful aroma. Too much vitamin N though - made me jittery and that usually doesn't happen.
The perique looked nice and burned well as a wrapper but won't use it again in that manner. The distinctive perique flavor was barely noticeable until the end of the last 3rd.
I'm gonna say the jitters are coming from that wrapper since I get no jitters from that recipe with a CT Shade wrapper and I am very nic sensitive.