What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
U like the board. Oak? What's the brass hardware attached?
actually that's just my desk where i set this when I was done. I rolled exclusively on a bamboo cutting board. i need a bit more space and I have to figure out where to find that space (maybe a 2nd cutting board - im not sure yet)

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
actually that's just my desk where i set this when I was done. I rolled exclusively on a bamboo cutting board. i need a bit more space and I have to figure out where to find that space (maybe a 2nd cutting board - im not sure yet)
That was just my snide attempt at humor ... by drawing attention away from the stick to the board.

So, didja smoke it yet?

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I dunno. Way things are goin', I'm thinkin of just stickin to quickuns.

You know, just carefree no mold bing bang one off fumas.

Like who's that cat from VA, I'm drawing a blank right now, grows his own baccy on the other forum, doesn't even use glue, just licks it and sparks it.

I'll let this set a couple hours and smoke it during the Army game. But you get my drift.
That’s close to how I roll.
No mold, but I use glue.
So, if I’m careful, mostly I’m not, I can roll a very even stick, cap it and it looks almost as good as if it’s been in a mold.

It’s a lot faster and I can make the draw just how it’s supposed to be. When I use a mold most are too tight, some just right. Using a mold takes too much time out of my cigar making experience.

I don’t take the time to sort my leaf either.
So far I’m pretty happy with the results.

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
an ugly first roll. didn't pay much attention to blending - this was just a first pass at logistics and seeing how I did. supposed to be ~robusto sized. RG is too large. it is NOT rolled tightly enough that's for sure. didn't bother attempting a cap or anything. next one will be better!

It looks really good
Burn it down if only to see how it burns.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
That was just my snide attempt at humor ... by drawing attention away from the stick to the board.

So, didja smoke it yet?
nope soon! if only just to see how the flavors are - as I expect its not going to smoke well at all!! :)

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
This morning's roll is simply .5 corojo seco, 1 dom ligero, .5 dom binder, Ecuadorian seco wrapped.20190125_043556.jpg

I haven't even been using any glue as these sticks don't usually survive 24 hrs....

PS:
Yesterday's blend included 2 T-13 viso leaves, this blend is definitely better with the viso.

Last edited: