What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Marc, this is a very complex shape, and very interesting because of that. What type of figurado is this? Is it a type of perfecto? Does it have a history or a context? And just to show my complete ignorance about it, which end is the foot and which the head? What a nice smooth wrap, by the way.
Yes. Salomone, a type of perfecto. History? I say market driven. Cut the right, lite the left.

This one is no cut lite the right. same mold.

https://i.imgur.com/fNT2wK6.jpg

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
What wrapper is that? It looks a lot like Bobalu Habano in these pics.
It is a LO Ecuador Shade seco. It spent a bit over a day in a ziploc bag getting moistened up for rolling after having it in its original bag sent out in my 2019 Black Friday purchase.
I don't roll very fast...

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
A short one for time in the shop tonight....
20201230_205305.jpg
Its center is a Brazilian Habano Viso, with Dominican Volado around that. Bound with a Dominican binder and wrapped in Criollo wrapper. Smells great, seems to linger more in my nose than on my tongue. The wrapper is the dominant flavor on this blend.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Petite coronas. 37-40 x 5"
Filler is 1/2 leaf each of Nicaragua Jalapa ligero, Dominican Piloto Cubano seco and Honduras seco.
Nicaragua binder and San Andreas wrapper.
I bunched these on the table rather than in the hand because they were so skinny. And also because the hand isn't a flat surface so sometimes it is difficult for me to feel which areas need additional tobacco to create a uniform diameter.