What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a pic of a stick in my possession, but it’s a @FrostD stick!
The construction is beautiful, very smooth. D21E49FC-F258-4242-89B9-5CD7ADE0EF2B.jpegBE2F64FE-EBE4-4B73-96D4-C123AEAA4F9E.jpeg
If the leaf didn’t naturally change color, you wouldn’t find the seems.
The band is fancy as well, with a self adhesive section to keep it on. It is labeled “J.W.L. 40-G” with a Mexican SanAndres wrapper, CTBL binder, and Nicaraguan filler.
Smoke output is nice and thick, the draw is ideal. I’ve paired it up with a cup of coffee ( k cup of star bucks toasted graham ) with a little butter in it.
Nice combo!
307CF48C-D007-4698-8856-DD3763250EE8.jpeg
Thank you @FrostD

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I had reminders set to prompt me when a new post is made here… wow have I been missing out! Lol.

Anyways, my latest batch:

Version 1 of 2

Wrapper:
-EC Shade Viso
-EC CT Shade

Binder:
-Honduran

Filler:
-1x San Vicente Ligero
-1x T-13 Viso
-1x Honduran Viso
-2x Brazil Arapiraca Seco. (This Arapiraca aroma.. wowza! It’s got a very strong aroma, almost like a Brazilian fire cured) Version 2 of this blend is subbing out the Arapiraca with the Brazil Cubra Seco.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I thought I had reminders set to prompt me when a new post is made here… wow have I been missing out! Lol.

Anyways, my latest batch:

Version 1 of 2

Wrapper:
-EC Shade Viso
-EC CT Shade

Binder:
-Honduran

Filler:
-1x San Vicente Ligero
-1x T-13 Viso
-1x Honduran Viso
-2x Brazil Arapiraca Seco. (This Arapiraca aroma.. wowza! It’s got a very strong aroma, almost like a Brazilian fire cured) Version 2 of this blend is subbing out the Arapiraca with the Brazil Cubra Seco.

T13 viso with cubra seco is a winning combo!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
T13 viso with cubra seco is a winning combo!
Is it now! That’s excellent to hear Mr. Hooligan! I was hoping that it was. The aroma on this Cubra Seco is way more tamed down than the Arapiraca. I have a feeling that the Cubra will pack a much more even punch. Will have to test and report back.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Is it now! That’s excellent to hear Mr. Hooligan! I was hoping that it was. The aroma on this Cubra Seco is way more tamed down than the Arapiraca. I have a feeling that the Cubra will pack a much more even punch. Will have to test and report back.
You will have some samples in the very near future, I’ll be at the post office Saturday at the latest

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Knocked out 30 over the weekend. Adventure in Robustos: 4.5”x54, 5”x50, and 5”x48, wrapped in Jorge CT shade (amazing stuff), Corojo Oscuro, Ecuador habano seco, and a couple in the recent LO Brazilian mata fina. Highlighting a single of the mata fina because it looks fantastic and if it tastes good will become my go-to maduro I think

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Knocked out 30 over the weekend. Adventure in Robustos: 4.5”x54, 5”x50, and 5”x48, wrapped in Jorge CT shade (amazing stuff), Corojo Oscuro, Ecuador habano seco, and a couple in the recent LO Brazilian mata fina. Highlighting a single of the mata fina because it looks fantastic and if it tastes good will become my go-to maduro I think

Nice work! Are you located in the Tampa area?