What's new

Pinar Del Rio Cigars - NEW VITOLAS

rahbass

PDR CIGARS - A.FLORES CIGARS
Rating - 100%
14   0   1
Hey Guys just an FYI Im having a Pinar Del Rio event at Atlantic Cigars (Stroudsburg, PA)this Saturday from 3 to 6. Im raffling off a box of Pinar Del Rio Clasico Robusto.
Abe

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
How about an event at New Havana Cigars in Columbus, OH??????

Dan won't mind. I'll cater too with some authentic smoked BBQ.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
when ya coming to So Cal? Loomis is a bit too far away.... although, i'm do for a visit to my sister in sacramento... hmmm.....

rahbass

Rating - 100%
14   0   1
when ya coming to So Cal? Loomis is a bit too far away.... although, i'm do for a visit to my sister in sacramento... hmmm.....
Actually May 16 i will be in LA for an event for Argenti Cigars at some Club, George is having some naked girls in body paint there. come on down, it starts at 8pm , call his store for more info..

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Abe,
I finally got to Cigar King (Scottsdale) to pick up some Pinar del Rio and they don't carry them. Joe remembered the smokes but said they haven't ordered them.

Any other stores in town?

rahbass

Rating - 100%
14   0   1
Abe,
I finally got to Cigar King (Scottsdale) to pick up some Pinar del Rio and they don't carry them. Joe remembered the smokes but said they haven't ordered them.

Any other stores in town?
Yeah, sorry i checked i thought they had put an order sorry man, Tell Joe to move on it. lol.. email your address @ abe@pdrcigar.com and i will send you a 5 pack.

PS: Selección
That's a secret...lol,

j/k that a Lancaster PA wrapper, Olor binder, Dominican Nicaragua Ecuador and Panama filler. This cigar is made from rare tobacco from 5 countries and is only available in the 4 pack.

The Selección Reserva Limitada box press will be out in IPCPR that a different blend, i will release details on that as we get closer to IPCPR
thanks Abe

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Looks like I'll have to order from NHC...

BTW Abe, check your PMs... I had a question for you.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just ordered some Oscuro and SG robustos from Silo Cigars. Looking forward to trying them. I will give them a couple of weeks to rest in the humi and let you know when I try them.