What's new

Pipe and tobacco shopping websites.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
http://www.ljperetti.com

One of Forbes Top Ten Tobacconists IN THE WORLD!

(And I think at least one of the others has passed since publishing the article).

Friendly in a Boston kinda way (i.e., gruff, non nonsense, will brook no touristy bullcarp). LOVE hangin' in the shoppe, copping samples, shooting breeze with stogiemeisters...

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I'd like to add:

http://www.4noggins.com/

I didn't see it on the list and it was the only place that had tins of Butera Kingfisher in stock. They ship the next day and have a great selection, very highly recommended.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wowza, great collection of sites! I will have to go down the list, but does anybody know where to get a bulk bag of Mac baren dark twist? I have an order with pipes and cigars on back order, but who knows how long it will take them to get it in. And their prices seem to keep going up on the mac baren blends. Smoking pipes seems to be sold out as well.

Doc Sixstring

Patience and practice
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for this list, I just ordered an excellent looking churchwarden from one listed. Very much appreciated as a pipe beginner!

Doc Sixstring

Patience and practice
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sure Doc. Any questions you have can be answered here. I have had many answered myself...this place is full of amazing people. Have you made it over to introductions yet to introduce yourself?
Thank you and yes I have. I'm the Canadian :)

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
so, i just cribbed this from the cigar deals page, but they DO have a decent spread of tobacco as well, and the discount applies to all. box worth of MKultra AND two pounds, for the usual price of a box? yessiree! o)

Awesome deals on Viaje, Papas Fritas and much more.
http://www.egars.com/category_s/2062.htm
There are a lot of good deals on there...how legitimate is the site? Have you ordered from there?
I ordered from them once. It was legit. Took a few days to ship but other then that it went well.
There are a lot of good deals on there...how legitimate is the site? Have you ordered from there?
I have ordered from there previously. No issues with them. Some of those deals are pretty damn good. Gets even better if you use the "10PERCENT" code. Couldn't pass up on the papas, mk ultras and Lat Maduro 44s.

Thanks a bunch guys

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
pipesandcigars.com still has their "Buy 2 Get 1 Free" sale on DE baccy tins. That comes out to $5.67/ea. A steal for those who wanted to give it a go but didn't want to pay the $10-20 at some sites or B&Ms!
They currently have SPC Plum Pudding in stock, too.
Also, 10% off McClelland bulk & tin, including items already on sale, through the end of the month. (Christmas Cheer, Holiday Spirit, Frog Morton, Grey Havens, etc.)
And, always free priority shipping over $100.

They're currently throwing in a $12.95 calender for orders over $75, and the $100 free shipping is calculated BEFORE any discounts, so really, free shipping starts at $87.05 with no other discounts and could be as low as $68 if you bought just DE tins (12 tins @ $68)

Check it out!

Rating - 100%
19   0   0