What's new

Pipe Questions

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're not crazy, you're a piper!
By the way - I really like the sound of that. Moreover, I like the implication. I mean hell, if I am a piper, I need to buy pipes right?!!

Seriously though, and this has to be the craziest reasoning ever... but I was hounding the web looking for a new pipe as mine really is a gurgle machine, when I saw this pipe that just said, "I was made for you!"

Looks aside, I read that it's from a Dutch manufacturer! Well damn! My family is from Holland! I lived in Holland! I lived in Dutch Colonies! Dutch was my first language! Surely this pipe is for me! Then I note what they call the pipe - Barbados! Barbados! Well hell!! My wife has worked in Barbados for a month or so every summer for the past couple of years! She takes the kids and it is MY prime smoking season! Whenever someone says Barbados, I don't think of the island though I do think it's lovely, I think of the freedom I have to smoke!!

Surely I HAVE to buy this pipe! I am a piper after all :).

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have a direct answer but I own a big Ben that I love if that helps.

That one is very pretty
That's as good an answer as one could give.

Short of someone telling me otherwise, I think when I get home, I'll pull the trigger on it.

FWIW, I really want the filter to kill some of the moisture until I learn to smoke in a more relaxed manner.

This is going to be a long haircut :).