What's new

Pipe Restoration - Do's and Don'ts.........

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
you're a bastard, rob. that's just not right...

AND it takes longer than that to really stir up a ghost. you need a year of solid abuse with a gooper, lakeland, or (god forbid) fruit salad themed shisha, to get a truly ingrained and stubborn ghost. the real bastardly ones were picked up off guys who smoked pipe daily, smoked ONE blend, and drove that shit into the ground.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
you're a bastard, rob. that's just not right...

AND it takes longer than that to really stir up a ghost. you need a year of solid abuse with a gooper, lakeland, or (god forbid) fruit salad themed shisha, to get a truly ingrained and stubborn ghost. the real bastardly ones were picked up off guys who smoked pipe daily, smoked ONE blend, and drove that shit into the ground.
And now I know who's getting a special gift in April of 2016! LOLOLOLOLOLOL - kidding. There are a lot of funny pranks I'd like to pull but that crosses the line even for me. (barely)

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Oh, and where do you guys get beeswax from? I realize who I'm talking to, so 'bees' is not the source I'm looking for.
PM me your address and I will send some to you free. I have lots, used it in horn making. It may be in small chunks but I dont mind sending some your way.

OR if you dont want to give it too me, someone else that has it, PM me and I will still send you some beeswax.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So wait...griz is requesting an address from someone other than the target, but refuses to let others send him stuff? Play fair, man. :)

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
So wait...griz is requesting an address from someone other than the target, but refuses to let others send him stuff? Play fair, man. :)
1. No targets
2. He's only getting beeswax:happy:
3. I always play fair, keep promises....
4. Everyone knows going in that I do not accepts gift from anyone, even my family.
just the facts... beeswax facts that is;